What sauce goes best with tendies anons, if any?

What sauce goes best with tendies anons, if any?

barbecue

spicy honey mustard, or mayo and vinegar if they're on a sandwich with lettuce/tomato/onion

Ketchup, for the discerning tendie purist.

Honey dill sauce, incredible with tendies.
It's really only known regionally here but you can make it by adding a half-cup each of mayo and honey plus a tsp of dill weed.

Retards

It's honey mustard or ranch

This.

1. honey mustard
2. barbeque
3. whatever else

In order of preference
Hot sauce
Buffalo sauce
Honey mustard
Bbq

I like mine deep fried and covered in buffalo sauce.

Gravy (cream, not brown) with plenty of cracked pepper is my first choice.
Second choice is good, homemade honey mustard sauce.
Third choice would be spicy, creamy buffalo sauce.

Miracle Whip.

Ranch

>Buffalo
>Ranch
>BBQ
>Ketchup
>everything else

*blocks your path*

Garlic mayo mixed with jalapeno sauce

Sweet chili sauce and mayo and a dash of Sriracha. Try it and tell me it's not the best.

flyover bullshit

>I'm from some coastal non-state like Washington or Connecticut but let me pretend I'm from Cali or NY so I can make fun of other non-states like the Dakotas

Kys

>He's this upset over someone calling him out for being flyover.

Flyovers confirmed for easily enraged manlets.

Honest mustard / BBQ or some plain god tier seasoning with ranch

Have you even had canes? It's good

It's food for autistic manchildren that are afraid to try new things and can't handle seasonings or flavor of any kind. Tyson frozen chicken is seasoned more than Cane's tendies.

I prefer to mix together honey and ketchup. Otherwise I go for white gravy or a spicy ranch.

Mustard seed
Mustard powder
Honey
Radish
Lemon juice
Smoked paprika
Salt & Pepper

Oh, and apple cider vinegar

I live in California, there's a few Cane's somewhat close to where I live and I wish they were closer.

That's why they have their sauce. The entire purpose of their place is for their sauce. You get 2 Texas toast and 2 sauce with however many strips you can get. The sauce is straight godly. It's tangy and great. I brought some home and used it on a leftover steak that I had and that was great too.

>it's only good if you slather it in ketchup

I'll pass

nigger cum

None, the seasoning should compliment the taste of the chicken.

a good honey barbeque, honey mustard, or some sort of spicy ranch.

We have a few Cane's in Southern California now and they're all extremely popular

he's right though, it's an asinine argument from either side of it. ca/ny and flyover both have their pros and cons. just so happens that food selection is a pro in ca/ny and a con in flyover areas. doesn't really make any sense to argue over it or look down on people because they do or don't live in an area with a variety of good food.

looks alright desu

Blackened ranch from Popeyes is best ranch

Chipotle mayo.

Might sound weird, but i make my chicken extra CRISPY and then I dip them in GARLIC which makes them soft but still crunchy. MMMMMMM

In Canada this is like $12, fuck that shit

Sweet heat is their best sause tho.

It depends on the tendy and my mood. Sometimes no sauce is required. But more often than not, its buffalo sauce.

Sriracha mayo.

This
Since this is pretty much what Chic-fil-a sauce is
But add hot sauce and its perfect

my nigga, I thought I was the only one who did this.

It's fine on its own but the sauce they use, which I'm not sure if it has a make other than "Cane's sauce", makes it much better

Barbecue mixed with mayonnaise, more mayo than BBQ, don't knock it until you've tried it, real good shit.

>popeyes got rid of the delta sauce
>popeyes got rid of the spicy honey mustard
what the fuck do they think they're doing?

Good Tendies need no additional sauces. Using such is an insult to the Tendies. If you must have a sauce, simply deglaze the fryer with white wine.

How in the actual fuck did this thread not immediately end after this man put the correct answer?

I really like smooth peanut butter on my tendies.
Mommy doesn't buy smooth anymore, so I have to take mouthfuls of chunky, then spit the nut-less peanut butter back in the jar.
All the nuts in my mouth reminded me of that time Uncle Tom got drunk =(

I would kill for this right now

>Good Tendies need no additional sauces.
True but good tendies are fucking rare. 99 times out of 100 the breading will be too thick and fried in some nasty oil that should've been thrown out a hundred batches of fried chicken ago. Impossible to enjoy that without slathering it in sauce.

I suggested to "deglaze the fryer with white wine" and you still thought that post was serious.

a little 'cha with your 'dies is the bomb diggity my dudes

here in Australia mcdonalds used to have sweet mustard sauce, it wasnt honey mustard but it was delicious and they discontinued it so there really isnt any point to dipping anything ever again

chicken tenders are salty and fatty

best sauce would be something sweet to balance out the salt and sour to balance out the fat

you are a monster

wow, that looks great, something that isn't straight out of a bottle

I think you left something out m8, is that mayo-based or what? Because mixing what you posted would not make that in the pic.

Theres literally no benefits to living in a flyover state.

nigger detected

>live in rural TN
>own a house and 70 acres of land at 28 years old
>paid off and am about to purchase a property to rent out
>can afford to go to any city I feel like for the week if I want to

So what do you own, city boy? Oh, that's right, you're renting an 800 square foot apartment for three grand a month and too cucked to know you're getting fucked.

I'd say the fact that I can walk out my back door, jump on the 4-wheeler and go hunting or fishing any day of the year is pretty fucking awesome. It's hard to beat getting up early, watching nature wake up while fishing, and then eating said fish for breakfast.

So is not having to pay insanely high property taxes is great too. So is being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, without having to worry about bothering neighbors or offending someone.

How's it feel living in a state filled with niggers, lmao

>passfag

>generic piece of toast
>Shitty generic fries that are frozen and from the dollar store
>basic coleslaw that can be bought from any store
1/10
+1 for tendies

Ketchup pairs exquisitely well with the most decadent of frozen tendies.

What part of 70 acres don't you get. My land IS my state, citycuck.

I grew up on 110 acres in TN, but any time you go into town there's either absolute inbred retarded hicks or niggers. There is nothing good in TN.

No niggers

Is why I keep to myself, senpai. Which, I know we're just shitting on one another's choice of nest because it's funny, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

"Citycucks" can
>Eat at any restaurant you want
>Meet people
>Go grocery shopping without having to drive for three hours to get to a store
>See a movie
>Go to concert
>Walk through a museum
>Festivals, events, street performers, general culture
>Near major airports, amtrak, can travel anywhere with ease

But hey, at least you've got 70 acres of land to shoot deer, go mudding, fuck your sister, and make meth on.

Is there any way to make good honey mustard sauce without fucking using mayo?

>coastie
>calling anywhere else nigger infested
Kek

Sure. Just mix honey and mustard. That's literally all there is to it. Of course the flavor and texture will vary depending on how strong a mustard you use, if it's grainy or not, etc.

>not fucking your sis
citycucks let other men cuck them from having a beautiful consensual relationship with their sister?
>not shooting deer
its like you want to pay exorbitant prices for meat
>not mudding
i bet you dont even have a spiritual connection with the earth huh
>not making meth
so you dont want all this tax free income? what a cuck

I can do everything in that post, but I'd much rather fuck your sister. Lemme get her Snapchat.

You can have a large, trully organic, 3 season garden (in the south) supplying most of your fresh produce. Hunting for venison, squirrel and rabbit is literally within walking distance. With the internet I can order supplies to make my own beer, wine, mead, cheese and curing materials for meats and sausages. Just now letting a batch of wildcaught salmon that I cured for lox form the pellicle in the fridge prior to cold smoking.

It's true, the population is mostly whitetrash, nignogs and loony evangelicals among both groups but you don't have to interact much.

this, bbq is best

Sausage Gravy to be quite honest senpai

Honey chipotle sauce.

Mayo + ketchup + black pepper + tony cacheries.

Popeyes Mardi Gras Mustard made me a holy man

2 parts mayo
1 part mustard
1 part honey.
pepper, citrus, horseradish to taste.

Honey Mustard. All other sauces go home XD

Friendly reminder dead baby male chickens make tendies

sweet and sour sauce

Baby roosters normally become chicken stock.