-significantly lower chance on heartattack
-more energy
-better quality sleep
-no depression
-feeling alive

Other urls found in this thread:

yeastinfection.org/candida-and-sugar-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would kill all these corrupts manipulative corporations at the same time.

Had sugared tea for 3 consecutive days. Now I cannot taste anything sweat without my body revolting.

Cannot begin to understand who people can gorge themselves with sweat things all the time without getting fed up.

I fucking hate you ESL faggots so goddamn much.

Learn to write my fucking language correctly before you waste my fucking time with your completely garbage shitposts.

Sugar is the reason why Trump got chosen really. A corrupt business man bribed his way to the top, while the autistic people couldn't bother less. Intoxicated by their processed foods, wanting something to good to be true. Dopamine slaves.

>my language
First deal with your autism, then take care of the sugar problem.

>implying it's not my language

How about you pick up a Hooked on Phonics box set first, you stevia leaf-sucking chode?

He is too far gone. Sugar has impregnated his mind.

Let those fools consume their sugar, eventually they'll extinct.

>sugar is what made the richest Cuban exiles rich (think Koch brothers of sugar)
>Cuban exiles voted for Trump
>Trump got elected

>feeling alive
i'm not ready for this feeling

Cuban exiles were such a scam on the US.

Why not

i need it for cheap cool aid.

>Doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me.
>Starts giving generic bullshit advice

>"You eat lots of fruit and veg? Oh, only vegetables? You should really eat fruit. 7 portions of fruit and veg a day."

>Give it a go
>Try working fruit into my diet and snacking on it
>Orange, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry

>All of it tastes like pure diabetes, can practically feel my blood sugar spiking after every snack
>Feel like a kid gorging on candy

Fuck fruit, fuck sugar.

Vegetables are life.

It didn't help btw. Cutting processed shit and getting more exercise did.

Sugar and HFCS are basically poison. They wouldn't be legal if the FDA cared about anything except making money for businesses and were actually interested in promoting health.

Sounds like you're at least prediabetic. Get your pancreas/insulin resistence checked. Fruits shouldn't do much to your blood sugar (aside from dried fruits).

>Think I should drop sugar at some point
>Remember that I don't drink soft drink much, rarely have lollies and don't take sugar with my hot drinks, knocking out most of the common sources of sugar
>Stop caring

...non-refined carbs are still fine though, right..?

Yes whole grains are awesome

Sugar is used as a method of controlling the masses. This, as usual, is entirely down to the Jews, the first people to start sugar cultivation in Crete, before spreading out into South America. Resulting in the slave trade and the obesity epidemic we see before us today

>This, as usual, is entirely down to the Jews
Wrong.
The Persians and Greeks were the first to cultivate sugar.
You're a retard.

Yeah and cholesterol free, sorry I mean gluten free, sorry I mean sugar free foods are only a little bit more expensive to buy so you should buy them according to my sponsored news outlet.

I'm being serious right now, why are the Jews so darn evil?

Stop buying processed foods retard.

>Seriously, stop consuming SO MUCH of it.
ftfy, the average person consumes at least twice as much as they should be having. Dose makes the poison and all that. A small amount of sugar isn't going to hurt you.

Shut the fuck up. Exactly that thought is the cause whole America is a fat as fuck. "Oh a small amount won't hurt" => says this 10+ times a day.
The candida virus just needs a small amount in order to start the craving for more. It's like fucking saying: "Small amounts of cocaine wont hurt". Are you even hearing yourself? Kill yourself.

>"Oh a small amount won't hurt" => says this 10+ times a day.
Then it's not a small amount anymore friend. Sugar is perfectly fine within your caloric/nutrient balance.

Neither would a small amount of
Heroine
Lead
Arsenic

It's not about that. Of course you get sugar from your daily meals. It's about excess sugar: A (small) amount of sugar that you consume besides your standard meals. It will be enough to start the process of literally killing yourself.

>candida virus
Know how I know you're a fucking retard?

Lead and arsenic are in pretty much all food, levels depending on soil concentration and organism, much like mercury in seafood. Stop thinking you are at 0 intake.

>A (small) amount of sugar that you consume besides your standard meals. It will be enough to start the process of literally killing yourself.

Yeah if you're a little bitch with no self-discipline I suppose. I drink my tea with sugar and lemon and never feel the need for any other sweets.
Sugar is one of the best things for your brain, you should give it a try since you seem to need it.

>excess
That's why I said within your caloric allowance. If you get your important micronutrients you can easily fill the rest with donuts and ice cream without getting sick even long term (though it's obviously not ideal).

Calling a whole nation a little bitch? Well, it's more than that I suppose. But then again, you are merely a random autistic faggot, who cares.

yeastinfection.org/candida-and-sugar-connection/

There's a lot more, but you have already confirmed your an autistic brainless bonobo.

Sure, why not. Got no respect for fat people desu.

>But then again, you are merely a random autistic faggot
Yeah but I am a random autistic faggot who can keep himself from stuffing his face with sugar and potatoes every hour of the day.

>candida virus
>yeastinfection.org
>article even refers to it as a yeast infection
And then there's this twat.

>Twat
>Not being able to understand the relations
>Brexit education

Yeast is a fucking fungus you goddamn retard.

It's a bacteria that feeds on sugar.

It is a fucking fungus you fucking sperglord.

The fact that you can't even parrot the information correctly means that anything you state is in question.

Retard.

>wanting something to good to be true.
You said it faghot

Wow. You're pretty dumb huh?

>"Oh a small amount won't hurt" => says this 10+ times a day.
You're exaggerating, that's obviously not a small amount then. People have eaten honey and other sweeteners for a long time, but it's only recently that it's become so cheap and abundant that the problems it can cause by overconsumption are clear.

If you want to be pedantic then yes, a small amount of those relative to their toxicity levels won't make you sick.

Yeah I can't taste anything "sweat" either. Drink your own piss to remind yourself.

> This, as usual, is entirely down to the Jews

Oy vey the goiys are onto us

SHIT look at those symptoms... they're anything! I have a bad case of anything! Quick, what do I do???
Oh, thank god! I can buy the miracle cure directly from this website! You really saved the day, user! I'm going to become a VIP Distributor!

Wyler's?

I already did a year ago this august, OP.
Went keto, don't regret it, reversed a lot of my health woes. Never going back. Fuck the wheat and sugar jew.

Sounds like you ate too much sugar and flour and finally started paying attention to what you eat, but that doesn't make sugar and flour inherently bad. Glad you're healthier now though.

British-English detected. Fuck off go back to measuring things in 'stone' while espousing the metric system.

Jesus just kill yourself. You clearly are brain-dead on the topic

>Not understanding that candida is a fungus and not a virus

yeah promoting healthy eating habits and forcing healthy eating habits are not the same.

>Sugar and HFCS are basically poison.
In the amount that the average person consumes, yes. In moderation with a healthy diet, no.

Hahahaha you are so autistic.
Didnt brexit schools teach you that fungus are bacteria and these bacteria can cause health issues, if fed by sugar.

Retard states yeast is a bacteria, retard calls others dumb.

This is so fucking stupid it has to be bait.

>brexit schools
What did he mean by this?

Lolyup