Just had a place open up down the road and I think it may be the first place in the USA to serve scotch munchy boxes

Just had a place open up down the road and I think it may be the first place in the USA to serve scotch munchy boxes.
You jelly or what, Veeky Forums?

stomach hurts just looking at that. The place won't stay open very long if that's what they are serving lmao.

If the one you're talking about is the pictured one, then no, i sure as hell am not jelly

That looks like a microwaveable pizza and some fires.
Am I missing something OP?

Looks like a sad imitation

It's in Madison WI.
Our food scene is leading the country right now.

Did you eat most of it already?

Not of rhat box.

You had pizza delivered in a box. Weve had those here in America for a few years already.

You can get pizza and fries at Pizza Hut or almost any where. It's not a munchy box. Not to mention both look like absolutely crap tier items.

This looks like awful frozen shit. And its not even a munchy box. Where's the kebab/wings/salad/whatever?

Ohhhhh wait...I get it now. OP was just trying to be cool by posting the pineapple meme and make it look horrible and ketchup and trying to make Americans look stupid! Good job, OP! You fooled every one!

>trying to make Americans look stupid!
That's not difficult.

Do Scots eat popcorn for brekkie?

That's a fuckton of black pudding

you don't even have to try

Fucking retard ordered a small shitty pizza with fries, wow.

Scotch is a kind of drink you prick.

You call that a munchy box? Where's the mystery kebab meat?

At what.
Making people fatter?

If it were a proper munchy box then yes, I would be jelly as fuck. However, while looks fucking amazing, yours looks sad as shit.