Consuming alcohol for the taste

>consuming alcohol for the taste
Why?

I consume alcohol to get drunk.

>consuming alcohol
Why?

When you buy something other than bottom shelf garbage, it can taste good.

To be outside of yourself, ego, and to relieve stress.

Because it tastes good

Nah nigga, you just get used to the taste and your brain rewards you for drinking it in expectation of a nice buzz.

user, you might be an alcohol

me too. I don't have it often but the couple times I do I'll be having at least 8 drinks, anything less is a waste of potential
to get drunk. or to pretend you are "sophisticated" by "liking the taste"

>consuming weed for the taste
Why?

If you want something that tastes good go get some frozen coffee dessert drink or something. Why pay a premium price for something that you know in your heart of hearts you are only consuming for it's judgement impairing effects?
>inb4 huuurrrr well ur poorfag durrr

Goddamn I hate when someone tries to be all high and pretentious about fucking weed. It's a fucking joint filled with weed you smoke it and get high who the fuck cares if it's afghan haze purple kush or some shit in a ditch? You want to get high you hit this shit you want to be a fag you fuck off

because a dry martini pleases my palate

Because that's not why I buy it

>lying to yourself

I'm imagining OP at some social gathering and there are some people talking about their favourite drinks and he is double fisting two of the cheapest highest percent beers austistically trying to make the argument that it is just their addiction that makes them like the taste.

>he drinks alcoholic beverages for the taste
Why don't you have any real hobbies, user?

How do those two things relate to each other lmao

This. Names are just names. It's all the same shit.

I drink to get drunk, but there's unquestionably some alcohol I dislike more than others and I will try to go for the ones that aren't those.

in the end, that's pretty much indistinguishable from picking drinks for their taste.

>consuming pizza for the taste

Why?

Haven't smoked in 15 or so years but I smoke some dirt weed before and it gave me a nasty headache along with the high.

Why not both?

A good wine or a well-made cocktail can taste just as good as any other drink, plus also getting you drunk.

Because I enjoy some alcoholic drinks for their taste as well as for intoxication? It's not like they're fucking mutually exclusive categories.

Red wine with meat
White wine with fish
More bitter beer with burgers etc
Less bitter beer on its own

It's not rocket science

I A CALLING THA PORICE THIS TIME!!!

>Less bitter beer on its own
t. european """man"""

Burgers go with lager, you commie!