This is the Conference pear

this is the Conference pear

say something nice about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3TjUOr6DHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pears are better than apples, they are like nature's candy.

I can't, my family has a long running feud with some pear growers.

explain

Your family sounds like a bunch of sissies who just need to grow a pear.

We grow apples right next door, it started as a rivalry and just escalated

do you guys peel your pears?

Conference is good pear, but I recently discovered those Chinese nachi pears and now I refuse to eat any other fruit.

It has a nice disposition.

They're really good when ripe.

Give it to me straight like a pear cider made from 100% pear.

It would make a great suppository

Pears are wonderful and domestic pear season is upon us.

The first run of domestic pears is boring, with a Bartlett out of California but it is still a versatile. Solid hand fruit and ok for baking.

My favs include Buerre Bosc(basically a lighter skin Bosc pear,) and the tiny little forelle pears(girls get wet for those adorable things.)

Beurres are like early mid season and the forelles always seem to be mid season.

Let's keep it up. Any pear recipes! Pear pies? Pear salads?

pears are great if they're super firm. otherwise I won't eat them unless they're ingredients in a dessert.

Strawberry master race.

Pears are dank.
Conference pear are the most common you can get in the UK and I'm fine with that.
There's a sweet Asian pear that's fucking amazing but I can't remember the actual name.

i enjoyed your talk

pears are the dollar store fruit, don't enable them

I activate all of the ones on display before the customers come in.
They will never know.

Nashi maybe?
They're expensive but really good.

Pear is a trash fruit right alongside apples, and are only good for filling up products that are then flavoured differently.

Some say
it was a pear
Eve ate.
Why else the shape
of the womb,
or of the cello
Whose single song is grief
for the parent tree?
Why else the fruit itself
tawny and sweet
which your lover
over breakfast
lets go your pear-
shaped breast
to reach for?

>he doesn't mouth the cherries
cherry masterrace

i love subtle crossposting. it seems rampant on Veeky Forums because most of the board is a bunch of old british women and out-of-the-loop alcoholics

It's funnier on /k/ when someone slips up posting their gun collection and you see pony merch.

very true. it's amazing how horse dildos aren't gay but a RD sticker on your Bakelite mag is.

It could be an errant strand of doll hair and someone will call you a faggot, everyone has a good chuckle and nobody spergs.

I thought I was the only one! Everyone gives me shit because I like them crunchy like apples, otherwise they're too sweet for me and feel oddly...slimy, I guess, would be the right way to describe it.

I made fruit quickbread once with pears in it. Just took an applesauce-based bread, added some ripe Bartletts that I'd chopped, walnuts, raisins, and molasses+brown sugar to sweeten. Laid additional thinly-sliced pear across the top, sprinkled brown sugar over it. It was really delicious and moist, and had kind of a pound cake-y texture.

*bread recipe, not an already baked bread

they're ok along with bosc pears they are the cheapest and oddly cheaper then apples here in quebec so its pretty much the only fruit I eat since its 1$/lb

nip pears are a meme I forget the name of the fancy pears I buy at 3$/lb they're kinda long and oddly shaped

Linda Pastan, good taste user.

pickled pears? thoughts?

brie and pear so good
>youtube.com/watch?v=n3TjUOr6DHY

I love pear

My favourite recipe is basically sliced pear, ricotta cheese, and red beets chucked together in an oven. Its delicious

You would be great with a big old dollop of miracle whip

hows that look? how long in oven?

I like pears their taste and texture is superb