What youtube channels are you subscribed to Veeky Forums?

What youtube channels are you subscribed to Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAAZtJ8MaGQ&t=110s

youtube.com/watch?v=qB3kPbZNky0&t=367s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gip87vYq81g
youtube.com/watch?v=3_hP4YTDIRc
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlZd9YSuDg
youtube.com/watch?v=qB3kPbZNky0&t=367s
youtube.com/watch?v=nU6_NIhoX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_WyF8o_kiRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A cow fellating a cookies and cream spewing silver dick

What a wonderful channel and I'm sure the quality of her recipes and cooking is top notch.

ericsurfe6: white middle aged california surfer and magician who has lived in japan for several decades tries local restaurants and sometimes gorges on convenience store food

Cereal Time: 3 minute videos about cereal. Goes over history of cereals and finds old ones to review too
youtube.com/watch?v=gip87vYq81g

Kinoshita Yuka, obvioulsy
youtube.com/watch?v=3_hP4YTDIRc

that woman in the 2nd video is vile

>subscribing
>following

Yea, fuck off.

literally the only good food related youtube channel

>Potstickers tasty!
Anyone who describes something as "tasty" is either a woman or a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlZd9YSuDg

This guy has some great tips.

JOEY

recently started watching townsends, pretty comfy and imformative.

check their recent videos, she's no where near a cow.

Steve1989MREInfo

Nice...

Nah. I've actually found some good shit from this cesspool. I was on food wishes before here but I heard about Cooking in Russia, Bruno Albouze, and Binging with Babish from Veeky Forums. They're all good, but food wishes is the best for novice cooks imo.

fuck you, candy k is queen

whoa, the edge on this autist is real

This is /pol/ favorite food channel as well.

>Dresses like Napoleon
>Hates Trump
His videos are relaxing, but guy is going to lose his mind the next three years.

nah, fuck you leatherhead

since when did he hate trump?

Since the orange fool episode, you pleb. He has since fake newsed the video.

he's already said that waas pure coincedence.

It's well documented in a lot of his recent videos. His demographic is basically racist civil war buffs that like to pretend that they were part of the south winning the war of northern aggression... And yet he posted the orange fool video and then didn't make his demographic happy by professing his love for Trump. It's an obvious give away that his silence means he doesn't want to say which way he leans because he knows he would lose 90% of his viewers. I also read an article during the election last year where he gave an interview and said he was a Bernie boi. I remember because I thought it was totally shocking at the time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qB3kPbZNky0&t=367s

Watching this with headphones was excruciating. Fucking hell, chew with your mouth closed ffs. Disgusting. Is this some sort of ASMR shit? What is wrong with people? Revolting.

youtube.com/watch?v=nU6_NIhoX-U

TheWolfePit has some interesting recepies I wouldn't 100% follow him but he gives great spice combinations and cullinary reccomendations.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qB3kPbZNky0&t=367s
Jesus fucking Christ.

ASMR fags and their enablers need to be lined up and shot.

"ASMR" was overtaken by people who wanted a girlfriend experience who don't know what it really is. Actual ASMR is amazing if you can experience it and find things that trigger it. Most ASMR videos you'll find don't really have anything to do with it now.

The wolfe pit is bretty comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=_WyF8o_kiRQ

I know this is said countless times on each board every day but I really want /pol/ to go. I've noticed a sharp decline in the quality of threads these past few weeks and I've seen an uptick of thinly-veiled political threads. I'm not saying I disagree with what /pol/ cross-posters say, but I really don't want to see it unless I'm browsing /pol/.

give up mate, /pol/ is practically more entrenched than animu

ASMR is a fucking meme. Getting the shivers, goosebumps and a tingly scalp is not some special transcendental experience.

Henry's Kitchen is all I need

It can be for some people. It helped bring me out of psychosis.

I hate the fucking tone and inflections he uses tho

>watches his wife fuck slaves

you also subbed to Review Brah by any chance?