I'm going to Las Vegas next month and I'm thinking about trying out the Heart Attack Grill...

I'm going to Las Vegas next month and I'm thinking about trying out the Heart Attack Grill. Has anyone on here been there? Is it worth checking out? Is the food actually good or is it just all about the gimmick? Is there anything in particular I should try?

I live here, but I admittedly haven't been. However, the reputation it has from people that have gone is that it's completely overrated. A cheesy novelty that isn't even that novel.

It's also a little irritating to get to, unless you're staying downtown (downtown and the Strip are not the same thing), because it's in the Fremont Street experience, which is just full of older people and hipster bars in the other direction. The hipster bars aren't bad, but they're used more by locals.

I'd skip it, but maybe I'm just jaded since I live here. A lot better food to be had in Vegas.

QUADS

But I am definitely going to explore Fremont Street more this time, instead of just hanging out mostly on the strip like usual. This place just intrigued me, but yeah I'm going to be eating at a lot of great places out there and wasn't sure if this would be worth having a meal at or not.

It's hilarious that cooking in lard is considered comically dangerous while every fatass faggot is dying from diabetes from all the fucking bread and vegetable oil they eat

I heard their food has so much fat that it's actually borderline tasteless

t. retard

the Veeky Forums gods do not will your visit

>park at hotel on strip
>take bus downtown
>eat at HAG
>get pushed back to car in wheelchair
>????
>profit

t. low test

Animal fat is the most healthful thing you can eat. People who religiously avoid animal fat are retarded.

I went there last week for a small convention
mostly went for the pure novelty of it
food was okay, nothing remarkable about it

live here too, and been there.

its fucking god awful. the street across from the place all has great bars go there and get fucking hammered and stumble to Container Park.

Hot dogs, burgers, and whatever the hell else you want is there.

Agreed. Container Park has better food. Hell, Park, basically across the street, has better food. I

I was there last month. I enjoyed the burger and fries, a single bypass burger was more than enough for me and I'm 220lbs.

It's a decent burger but it's not the best one you will ever eat. If you walk in without hype and just expect an ok burger you'll enjoy it.

That may be the case but Container Park is filled with a bunch of shit eating hipsters. I really don't like being there.

t. fag who lives in vegas

>thinking he's wrong
wew

What are some good Asian restaurant in Vegas

Panda Express
Mr Chow

same basic thing

>red onion on burger

theres one in the paris with sailor moon posters
its pretty good

Owner is a shitlord genius. Of course it's mediocre. It's shit-tier unhealthy food. That's the appeal to lard asses. Imagine he opened a "Heart Healthy Grill", you think it would still be in business or renown?

>ungrilled onions on a burger
pleb