Water Bottle Brand

Veeky Forums anons. whats the best water bottle brand?

Drink distilled water.

Poland springs my Nigga.

Fiji is great!
It'll make you sexy goy!
It's only 5 shekels for one bottle!
DID I MENTION IT COMES FROM FIJI?!?!?

this and only this

I get better water from my tap than any water you nerds are able to buy in a bottle.

agree (mainefag)

>Poland springs my Nigga.
I've peed in your water. Not that it matters. But think about that, everyone you grab your green labeled bottle.

This is my favorite bottled water.

Crystal Geyser, Fiji and Smartwater.

Dasani.

Some kind of canteen (I use a cheap one made of 18/8 stainless steel) and your own reverse osmosis system at home for when you want to be a picky princess.

Are people still buying the shitty plastic-lined aluminum ones with bonus brass tongue pinching hazard in the neck?

Weren't you monitored by a responsible adult? Autistic children should be kept on a leash.

this

Goes without saying

Water from the tap. Pretty good here in Nebraska. I think I'm going to go to every state and rate their tap water.

i only drink SmartWater

Boy when I visited the US I got to try Poland Springs... It has to be the most tasteless, bland water I ever tried. Felt like drinking nothing.

Horrible

almost as good as vodka

requirements are as follows for me:
The bottle itself MUST be BPA and DEHP free if its plastic, if its not plastic preferably a glass bottle or some types of metal

The water must be reverse osmosis filtered and thus fluoride, heavy metal, xenoestrogen free as possible, where i live has brilliant standards for water quality already but you cant trust what ((((((they))))) say...

Agree with this

>Not drinking exclusively out of glass containers
Plastic cucks just kill yourselves and get it over with