How do I cut carbs if I live in Asia? Literally every meal has rice or noodles made from wheat

How do I cut carbs if I live in Asia? Literally every meal has rice or noodles made from wheat.

Move away from Asia

Sashimi all day every day.

Walk more

>cut carbs
Eat less carbs?

Eat the plastic rice.

>le carbs are bad for you

>>>fit

Fast, then enjoy moderate carbs.

fathead

You can only go on a meme diet like no carbs if you are a neet. Anyone who does cardio or lifts, or works a job where they need to be on the go needs it. The brain loves fat and carbs. Just because every fatass needs to wash down their cakes with soda and donuts and a side of fries doesnt mean carbs are bad. I did some math and found out i average around 140-170g a day. Barely half of the daily recommendation

But why? Carbs don't make you fat/sick/whatever, you eating too much shit food does that.

If you live in Asia and you're not walking everywhere, then you're doing it wrong.

>asians living in asia can't be white collar workers

>Live in Asia

Sure you do kid. Asians hate each other you'd have said ethnicity. Also carbs clearly don't make you fat if you eat correct, why else are Asians tiny?

Avoiding carbs is just the latest fad, like avoiding fat was, when I was a kid. It's all about calories, one way or another, although the science isn't completely in, and listed calories might not really reflect actual nutritional intake, as one food is compared to another. Although, who knows how that all works out, since once again, the science isn't really in, yet.

Op just wants to reduce carbs. Don't act like that's never a good idea

>the science isn't really in, yet

The science is really never in, we just get a clearer and clearer picture of what's probably going on as science progresses

Right now the science is "eat more fucking vegetables/fruits, a lot of whole grains and some lean meat".

Same here, though I'm Arab. Most Arab foods are rice based and we eat bread with almost everything

Asia? The continent where they eat all the vegetables and, coastal proximity depending, fish?

Collard greens in lard, pie, a whole pan of macaroni and cheese, and a thinly pounded country fried steak.

Don't forget the deep fried mars bar for extra health.

actual certified retards

keto is amazing for weight loss and a low carb diet is great for some people.

Did anyone suggest keto? No.
Did anyone suggest weight loss? No.

Figures you'd sperg out over this. Now go back to frying bacon in butter.

i eat pig maybe twice a year at most. they're smart. i also don't like bacon by itself much at all and even then would never fry it in butter. try again.

Wow, not only are you retarded but you have shit taste as well.

So you're implying you shouldn't eat animals who show signs of intelligence. Then saying you yourself do it 2 times a year anyhow.

So you're coming straight out of the closet admitting you're a hypocrite faggot to your own beliefs. Tell us more you dynamic sperg.

Nothing wrong with carbs unless you are wanting to lose weight or have an allergy to them.

You yellow fever fags are the worst

Asia is a massive place with an extremely diverse food selection across different regions. Where in Asia are you?

>he doesn't realize that in Asia white collar workers take mass transit and cars are either for hicks, playboys, or people in company cars driving around work sites
>he hasn't realized that this is true in the US too except the company cucks you into buying your own car

Why don't you just eat what petite Asians eat instead of following Amerilard meme diets?

why the FUCK does Veeky Forums assume everyone is wh*te?

>wanting to cut carbs
but why, user? why?

>they're smart
>still eat them
kek

Eat proteins and vegetables, and for god's sake at least try to walk even a quarter as much as the people living around you, you fat piece of shit

WTF IS WRONG WITH CARB WTF I EAT RICE EVERYDAY

It slow blood flow through your bones so you cannot have erection anymore

>not eating them to absorb their intelligence

stay pleb

P O R T I O N C O N T R O L
O
R
T
I
O
N

C