Which one is your favorite?

I like to mix Franken and Boo

Vintage box count chocula

yummy mummy

remembering that guy on ebay who buys 200 boxes of Boo Berry just after Halloween and sells it for $7 a box in the middle the spring and summer when it is no longer available.

he's my hero

i never tried any of them and im 32 years old

As soon as i hit 20 i became lactose intolerant.I haven't had any cereal in years.

When I used to eat shitty kibble for breakfast, I didn't like the marshmallow stuff much. And then I went vegan at 9 and stopped eating that kind marshmallow. But I'll say Frute Brute because of its appearance in a pretty good movie.

breakfast is ruined

>vegan at 9
I'd have beat that shit out if you

Went vegan too, except at 19. So I will never eat any of these either. I'd go with Yummy Mummy though I think because I always liked orange cream flavor. Might be weird as a cereal though.

Get lactase pills
I've been deprived of milk for 18 years and now I've discovered these a couple years ago

I'm so much happier

>vegan at 9
For like two days?

Never seen these boxes before in my life

Since 9. I aint no quitter.

Maybe not but you're without a doubt a slack jawed faggot

I'm not slack jawed.

I refer you to my previous post here

I believe he implied you gave deep blow jobs frequently

Do you not?

IS THIS AN INTERRAGATION OR SOMETHING
I DIDN'T DO IT

You're a vegan. Don't lie about the one meat based protein you refuse to go without

I giggled.

I thought that's how all vegans get protein

+1

How do you feel knowing you support using child labor and terrible working conditions with chemicals that indirectly kill many animals along with directly killing animals that eat crops

It's gotta be Boo Berry

Boo Berry is great. They're all pretty good, but Boo Berry and Franken are the best.

> support using child labor and terrible working conditions
Pretty fucking good, considering that those kids lives are now improved 1000 fold, even if its still horrifyingly bad compared to the first world.

>Feeding children sugar and chemicals with images of death on them

Why does Yummy Mummy live in some sort of Victorian castle instead of, say, a pyramid? Is he haunting an antiquities trader?

Did they change the recipe to something good? The first and only time I tried this it tasted like styrofoam. Fuck no I'm never going to try it again. fuck you