Webm thread

food and cooking webms
let's get another one rollin'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE4ZBcK01HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only thing missing from that is some fava beans futhfuthfuthfuthfuthfh

wtf r u meant to do here? likc the fuckin table or somethin? like a fuckin dog? in the middle of a fuckin restaurant? what a fuckin joke

I don't know that actor's name, but everytime I see him, I get these images in my head of him in a nazi uniform shoving juice in an oven.

>"Good evening, sir, madame, we're here to JUST your table"

Useless talent

this thread needs some jack webms

>you uncultivated swines wouldn't understand that it's an experience, not a meal

>blocks the rice from falling out with his hand

>get a boner on Veeky Forums

wtf

Imagine the shits she takes

Imagine that was your head instead of a melon and think again.

Hey guys, can someone post it? You know what I'm talking about

>melon

I've seen this a few times before and I can't figure out if it's serious or maybe a skit from a comedy TV show? Have these barbarians never heard of fucking plates?

I love how autists get triggered every time by this. It's just an original way of serving food. The table is obviously clean and you wouldn't have a hard time eating with a fork and knife unless you are a drooling retard, which granted you seem to be.

This should be considered a crime, punishable by binding his hands with mittens for six months and barring him from ever entering a kitchen ever again.

You got a boner from that? It looked like she just had a violent menstruation.

I don't see a problem with this.

It's harder to sterilize one large surface than it is to sterilize six small surfaces.

I'm sure that place is expensive for having people play with your food for you before eating it. It's more of a performance than dining though, kind of dumb but people sure do like their art.

what? who cares if it's slightly harder for the staff?

Because people make more mistakes on more difficult tasks. In this case, a mistake might result in illness.

it's not an art performance lol. It's just a different way of doing things. It allows for a more communal experience.

bruh it's just cleaning a table. your staff should be able to handle this.

How will they protect against other patrons sneezing on it after they've "cleaned" it?

>a more communal experience.

It reminds me of savage animals feeding on a carcass. Humans don't eat like that.

I don't know what else to say to you. Besides of course that you have autism.

How is it not a performance? You're watching them make something interesting looking with your food, that's the only purpose it serves. That's marginally more communal than just eating with your friends.

>he made good arguments that I can't refute
>I-uh......you, er.... MUH AUTISM!!

Wow, quality post. You're a real asset to the community.

Jesus Christ. Are you one of those germaphobic spergs? How do you protect yourself from someone sneezing in your face?

>good arguments.

you just said the same autistic thing you said in the beginning brainlet.

I don't eat food off my face.

I assume hes trolling or hes not aware of humans possessing an immune system.
Also people in the kitchen spread bacteria all the time in the kitchen, touching their faces then food with bare hands etc. Its just not going to make anyone sick.

What?

Of course it's fun to look at, but they can hardly do it in advance so they have to do everything right before your eyes anyway. It's more communal in the way that everybody hasn't their own predetermined plate rather then everybody sharing one big plate. Like a fondue or Raclette allows for a more social experience. .

If you think it's perfectly fine to eat food right off your table, then I assume you don't own any plates yourself, right? Fuck off, idiot.

You are basically making the same retarded point here that somehow eating like that resembles "savage animals", which again just makes you seem autistic.

Just because somebody disagrees with you does not "make them autistic." Are you OK?

holy shit can you be more retarded?

>hurr if you eat with chopsticks at a chinese restaurant how come you don't throw away all your forks?

never said that it does. However using terms like "savage animals" and "dogs" to describe people who eat in manner that deviates slightly from the norm makes you pretty autistic yeah.

THICC

What is he making and how would I find out?

goddamn gooks

Using analytical language to make comparisons to concepts not immediately connected to the here-and-now does not "make someone autistic."

Just curious, but what is your IQ? What is the highest level of thinking that you are capable of engaging in? Are comparisons really too advanced for you to wrap your mind around???

>''no tip?!''
>''no meal, no tip.''

>tries to convince he is not autistic
>asks about IQ and "highest level of thinking"
>posts graphs

holy shit lmao

oh and also your specific comparison that you used was autistic in its content. Obviously not the act of using a comparison in general. I know you are just trying to sound smart but still. common man

>you're autistic because I say so!
>also, I win the argument just because!
-you

Why are autists so defencive about being called autists? They should accept themselves for what they are and possibly realize no one wants to deal with mentally ill people and subsequently kill themselves.

If someone grew up being diagnosed autistic, and was actually autistic, I don't think they'd be defensive at all about being called autistic. It would just be a descriptor, like calling an African person black.

did you mean to quote ?

I refuted all of your points and carefully explained to you why you are wrong and autistic. Maybe you are just too dumb to have noticed :^)

>he asked me why I was acting like a retard
>THAT MEANS HES AUTISTIC (WRONG) AND EATING OFF A TABLE IS TOTALLY COOL

Lol, wtf am I reading? You OK, son?

If you piss into a container and seal it for few months, you can create a pretty potent biological bomb.

Probably because your eyes are slits.

don't try to chime in nigger! you are too retarded to understand why you are also WRONG anyway

Ox tail

they aren't feeding on a carcass, they just killed that animal.

his fucking face ruins the videos for me.

Snipin's a good job, mate.

I'm really disgusted by his face.

>"What's the bill? $900? Ok, 10% tip. That's $90 in 5 cent pieces. Enjoy"
*throws $90 in 5c pieces across the room*

Do you not understand what "carcass" means?

No

if you had to write a biology paper or make a documentary it would be very ambiguous to say those lions are "feeding on a carcass" because that would imply the animal was dead beforehand and they are scavenger animals, which is not the case.

I'm just here thinking I'm glad that's not my head

This is fucking cavewoman tier.

>fit abortion

Mads Mikkelsen, if you were wondering.
I liked him better before he was a Hollywood star.
youtube.com/watch?v=XE4ZBcK01HU

That's what he gets for not leaving that jacket at the door.

Alinea is a real restaurant.

Is from a show, though.

LÖL

>it's shit, what you mean you can't afford shit fucking poorfags

Cavewomen actually needed to know how to prepare shit or bunga and gunga would starve.

Some people 'round these parts are sad it's not their head.

By allah there is a special place in hell for this dude.

RIP Pepe. 00:20 Good lord above.

Mom's spaghetti.

00:00 - 00:09
Hm not bad, but also nothing special. But who the fuck calls them Ronis...
00:10 - 00:15
Woah unexpeted turn
00:16 - 01:04
This has to be a fucking parody.
01:05 - end
Fuck off m8.

Leonardo Di Caprio in
The NEET

Can't confirm.

Jack is the dumbest motherfucker this side of the sun. And the worst part is that he passed on his degenerate seed.

Youseemlikeacoolguywannahang?

>when you want to tell Dad that Mom died but he's doing his fucking routine again

Twice. With different women.

That prodigious proboscus

>You've been working here for 35 years, and you still seem so happy doing it. What's your secret?
>A BIG FAT SACK OF CRACK WOOOOO HERES YOUR FUCKIN FOOOOOOD