Do britbongs actually eat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uwotm8!!!! U wanna have a go me mums food is better then ur mums m8

No, they eat deep fried dick.

what's wrong with chip butty

It's not a toast butty

Why do British, Kiwis, and Aussies always like words that end in a Y or IE sound versus just saying the actual word? "Butty" - what does that even mean?

They speak a primitive form of English

It means commonwealth nations have devolved into babbyspeak as an actual language.

that literally is a babby food, for little kids or whatever "mama gimme butty"

also comes from the word buttered sandwich, good with salt n vinegar chips from a packet or bbq or chicken r good too even

OBSESSED

Did mummy ever make you a double decker, baby butty?

How big is too big for Britain's finest cuisine?

Could a butty of this size possibly sate the hunger of a single British youth?

Mien gott, that's a butty to destroy is all

you sound mighty faggy :^)

Of course non user thats just a meme, no one actually eats those damn things these days, certainly not anyone who cooks

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0

>implying Americans speak English

Make it bigger.

Poor people do.

Do people in america really eat meatloaf? Head cheese?

They have to eat soft foods due to the dental situation.

>makes fries in oven so it's healthier
>puts butter onto fish that was already fried in oil
hmm

meatloaf is basically sausage and head cheese is basically solid soup, most cultures eat sausage and soup

>britbong """cuisine"""
why do europeans have such shit food

Head cheese is fucking delicious though?

I think in the U.K. the teeth are better, but they don't put as much value on having perfect straight or white teeth like in the USA, so they look worse in comparison.

Dental insurance is rarely standard in the USA, too, so I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this.

nothing wrong with that vegan burger

>Dental insurance is rarely standard in the USA
It is though, it's just not bundled into peoples general medical insurance so the TV trope is "OH BOY THEY HAVE DENTAL TOO!"

That's what I mean. It's more or less an afterthought, and the coverage is usually pretty bad.

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

Summerfag's first photoshop

The burger bun is somewhat unusual, it would typically be standard soft white bread or a floury bap. I always pooh pooh'd the chip butty as a lad until I had one that was made properly (lightly battered chips fried in beef dripping). It's pretty much the ultimate rainy day comfort food.

>solid soup
b8 as fuck

>the coverage is usually pretty bad
Maybe if you're getting it covered from your telemarketing job
I pay $25/mo out of pocket for private insurance through Delta and having all four of my wisdom teeth taken out was only $400, I get a free X-ray every year, a free cleaning every 6 months, and filling cavities is about $30 a pop if its the standard "fill it with the UV sensitive goo" kind.

Most people just never go to the dentist because they think it'll cost them a small fortune to do anything and they don't care about their teeth that bad.

This user gets it.

It's great but pretty much teenager food in that you can't eat it when you're older without the double carbs putting you to sleep.

Lots of people have shit telemarketing jobs and the like, so yeah. Regardless, like 10% of the population lacks medical insurance after Obamacare, and 40% still lacks dental insurance.

Spotted the wee dafty

not really, if you heat it up the gelatin will melt and make a broth, and you'll be left with broth and chunks of meat. basically soup. if you've ever had a good homemade meat/bone stock you'll know that it solidifies when it's cold from the gelatin.

>meat stock = soup
You fucking fat greedy cunt.

No, stop. It is not feasible.

Did something eat his fucking foot?

It's just at an angle.

1. a chip butty is normal slices of bread, not buns
2. those chips look like shite

You can fuck right off you cunt.
You literally can't beat a good chip butty.
Infact, you've made me want one now so bad.

>why do anglos have such shit food
ftfy

I honestly would try to eat that.

It originates from bread and butter.

why are brits so bad at sports betting lads?

OI M8 ON ME NAN YE AVIN A GIGGLE OVA MY FOOD? YA GOT ME REAL AGGRO YA ARSEHOLE. AINT NUTHIN BETTA THAN SOME FISH N CHIPS AFTA I AVE SUM OF MY BACCY IN ME PIPE M8. YA ACT REAL CHEEKY ON THE INTANET DONTCHA

OI MATE IT'S 4 BONG, IT'S WAY TOO LATE IN THE DARKIE-TIME FOR A CHIP BUTTY

>doubling up on carbs is a national dish
Why is the UK so shameful?

wtf is that?
t. Bong

And we're still not as fat as your mother!

Shart """cuisine"""

Exactly, cf. the refined cuisine and naming naming conventions of the United States with such foods as sloppy joes, dirty rice, chicken bog, snickers """salad"""", tater tot hotdish, chitlins, crawdads, """skrimp"""...

Your short order cooks were so preoccupied asking themselves if they could, they never asked themselves if they should.

And so is a chip butty.

That's not british cuisine. And british cuisine has far worse.
A former delicacy around here is 'lardy bread'. Basically lard used for frying soaked into sliced of bread and allowed to cool.
Anyone who ate it regularly has died of a heart attack, so it fell out of fashion.

>not buns
What's it like being wrong?

Amerilards BTFO

he didnt imply that. if you had a better command of the language you wouldve known

This is actually my lunch.

Well we do it slightly differently here.

The egg makes it infinitely better.

pic related

On the other hand, I'm european. I didn't HAVE to have any wisdom teeth removed, because I had space in my jaw for them to grow.

I only had two removed because one got smashed when I fell off my bike as a teenager, and the other was shaken loose at a gig.