What is your pathetic reason not to be transvegan already? Come on, guys it's like year 2017

What is your pathetic reason not to be transvegan already? Come on, guys it's like year 2017.

No, not a cross dresser faggot eating salad, but a omnivorous vegan sympathizer, with vegan values.
Basically a vegan, but you eat meat once in the while or typically less than normal meat eater not but not limited. Being a Transvegan is a state of mind and I would really you all to hop in and join saving planet with me.

And to all of you bigots out there, being a transvegan is considered to be as much as vegan as "normal" vegan so get used to it oppressor.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Im not a faggot

Are you this butthurt over vegans and trans people? Why do you care so much what other people do?

Someone who tries to eat less meat is a flexitarian or semi-vegetarian. A transvegan is a transsexual vegan.

Since a trans-woman is actually a man in drag, wouldn't a trans-vegan be a carnivore who visits vegan delis, maybe bringing bacon in his pocket to put on the vegan things he orders?

Trans women often take hormones, and identify as women, in addition to often dressing as women. Drag only involves the later, and often only on occasion. So maybe? I don't really understand your line of thought.

This is just as bullshit as that flexitarian shit. Just eat whatever the fuck you want but please don't make politics out of it.

I'm also a member of the LGBTV family, i'm actually bi-vegan though.
I am still vegan but I also eat some meat, I just have more options this way.

>Trans vegan

So know you want to brag about being a vegan, but be a hypocrite and eat meat when it's convenient for you and be a hypocrite?

>using trans
>implying mental illness
Sorry bro, I'm not mentally ill enough to go for that line of reasoning.

You are like those people in the bus who remain in their seats the entire ride while looking to a frail old man struggling not to fall and hurt himself and then when they arrive to their stop they call the old guy and give them their seats
Not when the guy needs it, not when you are two, three stops away. No the extent of your human kindness is to give the seat up once you no longer need it while making a big deal of how generous you are by taking away someone else's opportunity to seat and giving it to the old person, you didn't give up your sit, you remained sit the entire ride to your stop but now that someone else can have it, now you are fucking generous with it
It's not like the old guy was there all along, it's not like he wasn't in pain, it's not like he couldn't have hurt himself from moment one and everyone knows you didn't give him your seat back then but now that it's someone else. Who has to stand up instead of you, now you are generous
Also why the fuck do people give up their seats to young girls, I get giving it to old people or pregnant women but why are you giving your fucking seat to a body able young girl just because she is a fucking girl

>When you realize you have written an entirely pointless reply but still click post

It called flexitarian, not fucking transvegan

can I just call myself a transvegan and keep doing exactly what I'm doing? If so, then welcome my transvegan brothers

>being alt-right
kys!

>don't change behavior
>shitpost about morals
Did I get that right?

Wow somebody is in a bad mgood. Wife's boyfriend didn't rail her hard enough last night , Carl?
>alt right
So 99% of the non western planet and 99% of westerners pre 2014 are alt right?

t. cisvegan shitlord

I eat meat and other animal products, but still understand why vegans become vegan in the first place. I eat meat because I feel it's necessary for optimal health as there are things in it that you can't get in plant foods, but still feel bad about factory farming and animals needing to be killed for it. I agree with vegans that there's a problem, but disagree on how to solve it. They want to completely cut out animal products and "convert" others to do the same, but I think lab-grown meat is a better solution as you will never make everyone a vegan.

Also I try to do my part by not consuming more meat than I really need, making sure it never goes to waste, and buying meat from animals that are treated better while alive when I can. Seeing meat go into the trash is a horrible thing in my opinion, and I can't understand why some vegans will actually throw meat away instead of eating it when it's been given to them. Throwing it away isn't going to help the animal that was killed for it, and in fact you're probably making its life mean less by doing so.

Controlled opposition.

There really isn't anything you need that you can only get from either source (B12 isn't made by animals, it's in the soil). Most vegans I've talked to said they're fine with the model we once had, actual small farms with animals having space and not getting fed disgusting shit, hormones and drugs to keep them alive. Meat shouldn't be super cheap and available.

I got low on iron on a vegetarian diet, even while eating all of the recommended foods for vegetarians that are high in iron and vitamin C. There's a different kind of iron in meat that's more easily absorbed by the body. Not to mention the higher quality protein that's also more easily absorbed for all animal products.

>Meat shouldn't be super cheap and available.
I disagree, as it helps poor people. But, I'd still prefer to see lab-grown meat be what's super cheap and available instead of how it currently is.

You can't complain about factory farming and feedlots while saying meat being cheap is good. Meat is cheap because it's mass produced under disgusting circumstances, that's what the entire industry is about. That's why they cry about regulation saying it would cost jobs and be bad for the consumer.

The protein availability seems a bit weird, common sense says animal protein should be "better" but the only scientific source I found from the WHO said there's no real difference between eggs, gluten and soy protein.

>transvegan
>eat like a normal person but """""""""""""""feel"""""""""""""" that you are, deep inside, a vegan, but still eat like a normal person
Yes, I am transvegan

You put in so much effort to make fun of trans people on a cooking board on a peruvian shoe making advice BBS on the internet OP, your parents must be proud

>You can't complain about factory farming and feedlots while saying meat being cheap is good.
Yes I can. Food being cheap and plentiful is a good thing, the methods used to make it so need to be updated and improved though. If lab-grown meat can be an identical product that's even cheaper, it's also a good thing. You shouldn't want meat to be so expensive that poorer people will never be able to afford it.

Soy and eggs are both complete proteins, but your body is able to just utilize more of the protein in eggs.

>It does appear that protein from animal sources is an important source of protein for humans from infancy until mature adulthood.
>With a proper combination of sources, vegetable proteins may provide similar benefits as protein from animal sources. Maintenance of lean body mass though may become a concern.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

I've read a few other things that also say vegetarians usually have less muscle mass than omnivores, even with all other factors considered.

eating soy is literally the same on all levels

You're heavily relying on artifical meat here. What if that never becomes a big thing?

>never be able to afford it.
I never said that. Just that meat has become ridiculously cheap the last decades. It has always been considered a luxury amongst the normal population before, nowadays you can buy shitty processed meat for half a buck. That's only possible because of the current state of the industry, which is disgusting and detrimental to us and the environment.

Thanks for that study, haven't seen that one. It also says that if you eat a variety of vegetables, which you should anyway, they compliment each other and are a great source of protein. Seems it really doesn't matter where you get it from, only that veggies/soy/nuts have other added health benefits.

How can you be homosexual AND a race mixer

you can't have kids

The guy dated pretty much exclusively black males

Bong here. I don't care what anyone does but I don't really like my tax money being spent on cutting off a mentally ill person's penis. Vegans don't bother me. I'll eat them too.

Race mixing simply refers to dating/marrying someone of a different race. It does not require procreation.

But to answer your question, a lesbian could have a child via sperm from a man of a different race.

>why give up your seat to a sexy young Stacy
So that I can pretend to be a gentleman then stand in front of her with my bulging erection inches from her face and occasionally put my hand in my pocket and rub it, knowing full well that she can see and is repulsed and slightly scared. Then I go home, mastubate, shitpost and cry myself to sleep.

I can't see it never becoming a thing. There will probably be people who still want "real" meat, but I've seen many people who follow all kinds of diets say they would switch to eating lab-grown meat. A lot of people want it, so there's a market for it, and someone is going to fill it.

It says that animal protein and meat seem to build muscle better than vegetable sources, but that doesn't mean vegetable protein is useless. I saw a bodybuilder say he only counts protein from animal products and anything else he considers worthless, but that seems a bit silly to me.

Well I really hope you're right, it has the potential to solve many of the current problems. Though I'm pretty sure it will take at least a few decades until there's any comparison in quantity.

This is what I do, I eat meat once or twice a week. I am lactose intolerant and hate eggs. So it just kinda works out to be vegan, with some meat a few times a month. Sorry for not eating more meat, I know I am a beta libcuck faggot for not having it 3 times a day.

>I want to feel morally superior without actually changing anything e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ including my diet

Plenty of people do this, it's called not eating that much meat.

This is a bait thread, right?

>trans = sjw
stop perpetuating this meme please it's really mean.

I feel compassion and I want to reduce animal suffering. That's why I cry while I eat meat

every day I wake up and tell myself "today is the day you will eat so much beef that cows are permanently wiped off the face of the earth and their suffering is ended forever"

then I go eat as much beef as I can