I eat at taco bell for dinner every night

i eat at taco bell for dinner every night

AMA

No, far cough

ok

Has your body accepted this as its new source of nutrients and adapted accordingly? Or is your shit liquid lava?

OK bye

If you eat at Taco Bell every night, you must be an expert at Mexican food.

I went on a holiday trip to America a while ago, and tasted some delicious Mexican style food, both fast food at Taco Bell, but also at proper restaurants. I especially loved: burritos, quesadilas, nachos, nacho-style fajitas.
So now back in Germany, I went to this "Mexican" "restaurant" the other day, and ordered a chicken burrito.
What I got was a plate with a round mass on it, that doesn't resemble a burrito at all. But i think, ok whatever, as long as it tastes good it doesn't matter what it looks like.
But inside, there was just 90% spinach (wtf) and 5% other vegetables (cucumber, tomato), and 5% chicken.

My question is: is this even a burrito?

It's a burrito. Just a horrible burrito.

Also calling taco Bell Mexican food is just wrong. Even calling it Tex Mex is questionable.

I've never understood the "Taco Bell makes you shit bad" and other intestinal issues caused by it. Like it's never happened to me, ever.

I've had it in like 3 cities, too: a town in Minnesota, Portland Oregon, and Seattle Washington.

Have I just been lucky and only gone to good franchises in the past? I've never had any issues. On the other hand, McDonalds makes me shit like a goose an hour after eating. What's the deal?

Well, are you fat? (type weight and height)

If not fat, then

have you ever done the math and figured out how much money you spend at Taco Bell each month?

Same here. I've eaten at several Taco Bells at several locations over my life and have never had issues. I really don't understand where the "liquid shits" thing comes from.

The "liquid shit" aftermath feels like a meme, either that or there are a blessed few who don't experience it

Taco Bell gives me amazing firm clean shits. Probably because their beans are my only source of fiber.

The only people who get horrific bowel syndromes from eating Taco Bell are 'health nuts' or fucking gross fatties who gorge themselves to the point of bursting with the food there.

No one with a normal, non-autistic stomach and bowels has issues. If it actually caused diahreahh and stuff the FDSA would shut them down or they'd get sued.

How fat are you ?

How have you not died from a cholesterol-induced heart-attack yet?

Same here. Never had a problem eating Taco Bell. Dunkin Donuts however always gives me the shits, without fail.

I eat it 2-3 times a week, usually for lunch. What do you think of that doulble chalupa? Delicious isn't it? And I'm talking about the spicy version of course.

Not OP but I spend about ~$650 a month on food. Trying to cut down on that, obviously.

What's your average order at taco bell?

I'm almost with you OP. I work right next door to a taco bell and I eat there at least 3 times a week.
I figure it's the heathliest fast food there is though. Nothing is deep fried and they have more veggies than most fast food joints offer.
>dat double chalupa box