Kitchen shoes that aren't shit

What are some kitchen shoes that aren't shit? I've been wearing the crocs Mario Batalli uses and they were good for a while but they shrinked and give me all kinds of shin splints.

Anything good in the $50-$80 range? Preferably non clogs

Ecco if you can get them on sale

I wear these

I can say this: Don't buy those Walmart ones. They advertise as oil resistant and non-slip soles, but they're a bitch to clean and fell apart after 6 months.

i had wal-mart kitchen shoes that lasted me 3 years so it could be hit-or-miss.

The WalMart one could last 3 months or 6 months depending on if you constantly get them wet or soaked in oil. They aren't bad for something cheap.

I use the Dr scholls, they last pretty good and there are different versions. They are around 60$

>Mfw wife bought me shoes because I hate shopping and basically let her dress me
>They are black cooking shoes like OPs pic
>That's what I wear everyday even out in public

Birkenstocks if you don't mind looking like a faggot, unless it's a closed kitchen.

I wear the Legionaire line from Shoes for Crews. Kinda heavy desu, might go with clogs soon.

DO NOT BUY DEER STAGS!! THEY LOOK VERY NICE AND ARE COMFORTABLE BUT THEY ARE NOT SLIP FREE LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE!! ALMOST BROKE MY NECK A FEE WEEKS AGO

My work gives me a $60 stipend for shoes for crews each year, and if it weren't for that I would never buy those shoes. The pair I got was awesome for the first week, but the insoles blow out really quickly.

nice jeans lmao
you suck ass at pinrolling

they gave me some keukas when I worked at disney, lasted about a year and i never died
they were emergency replaced by some $20 walmart shoes which have lasted about 6 months but are starting to leak

my first ever non-slips were a set of very slim and light weight sneakers, and it's killing me that i barely remember anything about them so I've never been able to find anything like them again ;___; my sister destroyed them with her nasty feet

golf shoes, they unironically help with posture and balance.

Merrell Non-Slip Jungle Mocs. Thank me later.

Abeba. They make them in clown sizes too.

I use 5.11 waterproof 8in boots. They are comfortable, non slip and blood borne pathogen resistant. I am a paramedic student as well as a Prep and Line cook, so my old pair of boots became my restaurant shoes. Used in 2 different restaurants, and they have never failed me.

5.11 make some great gear.

This is the first real Veeky Forums thread in a long time. Ive gotten safe-step because my resteraunt had coupons. Went to payless.

That isn't me.

my workplace gets discounts for employees at payless but the selection where I live sucks ass.

I used to wear the professional birkenstock clogs when I first started out by then my chef recommended Dankso and I haven't wore anything else in like a decade. The best kitchen shoe out there IMO. They are kind of pricey but worth the money. They are comfortable, stand up to a hell of a lot of wear and tear, and shine up nicely if needed.