Us Iced Tea drinkers have been a special group for ages...

Us Iced Tea drinkers have been a special group for ages. Often viewed as more mature and thoughtful than our soda drinking contemporaries and more flavorful than the average water fan, we are the Iced Tea sippers, for us it's always a cold tea from the store.

That being said, even we are divided into sub groups, the first of which is by brand of choice, which is it for you? For me it is Arizona, always in a can always in my hand.

That garbage may as well be soda

Iced tea drinkers are the obnoxious vegans of beverage consumers.

Now fuck off with your stupid thread

The Austrian GOAT

>store bought iced tea
Just make your own by the gallon. It's not hard, it's cheaper, you can control exactly how much sugar is in it, and you get to decide whether you want fruit juice in it or not.

>you can control exactly how much sugar is in it
Yea, none.

In Europe we pretty much only have Lipton and Nestea.
My favorite one was Lipton Red Ice Tea but for some reason it's not available in my country anymore and was replaced by some shitty mixed green tea flavors no one fucking buys.

I like the unsweetened oolong or green tea from the local Mitsuwa Marketplace. I also make my own cold brewed Tiguanyin.

Wrong you forgot about Rauch-Eisteeā„¢

>HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
dropped

Peace tea is pretty cool

>Us Iced Tea drinkers have been a special group for ages. Often viewed as more mature and thoughtful than our soda drinking contemporaries and more flavorful than the average water fan, we are the Iced Tea sippers, for us it's always a cold tea from the store

Holy fuck man, you need pussy like my grandma needs life support.

Ice tea is all good and dandy my friend but nothing can beat ginger beer OR ginger ale.

It's piss

Iced tea is literally just soda without the fizz.
They sell it for cheap because it's incredibly cheap to produce.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if an arizona can costs more to produce than the liquid sugar inside of it.

Started getting into tea drinking, what differences are there between hot and cold brewing tea?

>Implying Brisk is iced tea

Store bought ready made tea tastes bad

But it is still tea

i like the big bottles of oi ocha
sweetened tea is as bad as soda
brisk and nestea especially, like drinking syrup

Cold brewing releases more of the sweet and light flavors, but doesn't extract much caffeine. Hot brewing gives a fuller flavor and really allows you to taste all the subtleties of the leaf. Also extracts much more caffeine.

Southern style sweet tea or gtfo

Hee haw

>drinking iced tea with sugar

Peace Tea.