DUDE LETS SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASE BLOODFLOW TO OUR BRAIN LMAO

DUDE LETS SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASE BLOODFLOW TO OUR BRAIN LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170710172118.htm
annals.org/aim/article/2643433/association-coffee-consumption-total-cause-specific-mortality-among-nonwhite-populations
reddit.com/r/NoPee/
reddit.com/r/NoPoop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg... you deserve a nasty comeback but *yawn* don't even TALK to me until I've had my coffee!

y r u so mad lmao

lets make up random "facts" lmao

Yeah haha I heard coffee produces smegma and anal prolapse haha
>coffee
when will this le meme fucking die!!!!! XD

>DECREASE BLOODFLOW
>stimulants increase heart rate, which amplifies bloodflow to all parts of the body
What did he mean by this?

wow bro relax are you like a coffee hater or something haha chill bro haha have a latte

Just ordered this awesome shirt

>what did these mri's showing reduced bloodflow to the brain from regular caffeine use mean by this

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html

>shocking effects of a cup of coffee by the dailymail

need a beter citation desu

>dailymail

Are you retarded? Link to the actual peer-reviewed scientific article.

i thought i *yaaaawn* i told you to NOT talk to me *yawn* until ive had my coffee?

>reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes
Don't talk to me until I'm drunk and cancer!

>hi I'm a fucking retard

if you were actually cutting off blood in your brain, coffee would turn you retarded and give you brain damage.

it does

wrong

*sighs* UGH...

btfo

Great way to get ride of a headache that wasn't caused by lack of coffee.

>dailyfail
sage

many visionaries have lived and died (after very long lives, too) swearing by coffee all the while

coffee is the biggest meme in human history and anyone who enjoys it is a gay gay loser gay gay fag

[citation needed]

seriously, if it was that big of a deal, information like that would've caught on by now, people have been drinking coffee for thousands of years.
like "beer is alcoholic" and whatnot, caffeine is the only apparent drug, and we all know what that does. and besides...
fucking clown used source from dailymail

I should get this shirt since I don't drink coffee

someone unironicaly posted that in response to an argument I was having on a different board.

I still cant get over how much of a collosal faggot he was

>& Nicotine
Fuck off

Coffee has been researched to death and the sentence is still out. Half points to it being healthy in moderation, half to any having adverse effects. I'll continue drinking, not liking coffee is a pleb thing.

coffee is the drink of conquerers and philosophers. also bach and beethoven.

plebs need not apply

Anti-coffee people are the Veeky Forums equivalent to Veeky Forumss anti-nofap people, only even more autistic

You know, dailymail don't have any respectable sources and he claims contradicts scientific knowledge right?

don't worry, in 2 years the "experts" will change their opinion on coffee and it will be good for you again

nofap is a meme

Starbucks btfo

How will they ever recover

you got it backwards

>dailymail

>anti-nofap
you lost me

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170710172118.htm
Scientists have found that people who drink coffee appear to live longer. Drinking coffee was associated with lower risk of death due to heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and kidney disease. People who consumed a cup of coffee a day were 12 percent less likely to die compared to those who didn't drink coffee. This association was even stronger for those who drank two to three cups a day -- 18 percent reduced chance of death.

That was me. Now that I've had my coffee you're in trouble bub.

is that why all the blood goes to my dick and its all thick and plump after a night of drinking with coffee and a cig?

Need more coop reaction images

More the other way arround.

Seems like you're already there.

lol

annals.org/aim/article/2643433/association-coffee-consumption-total-cause-specific-mortality-among-nonwhite-populations

>significantly decrease bloodflow to brain

So where does all the blood go then? Because clearly your heart is beating faster.

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. It makes the tiny little blood vessels all over the body constrict slightly. That's what OP is referring to. The blood displaced by that constriction remains in the larger blood vessels throughout the body.

I fucking hate this place

Meh whatever. I work in research and if I don't get my coffee I nearly fall asleep. All in all I'm more efficient with coffee, reduced blood influx or not.

Which is great for a migraine. Also, people who consume coffee regularly die less frequently from a number of common diseases.

Vasoconstrictors on young, healthy people don't register as anything. You need 35+ unhealthy people for it to factor.

People drink too much coffee. All you need is 8oz in the morning and 8oz in the afternoon.

First one was funny, but stop, you're making a fool of your self.

Your body will never let blood flow to the brain change unless something was really drastically wrong.

For a cooking board, you lads know very little about physiology.

but for me, its the sip

reddit.com/r/NoPee/

reddit.com/r/NoPoop/

What am I looking at here? I was always taught more folds means more smarter.

For a second I thought it said "Zerg Ultra" but then I remembered competitive Starcraft is dead outside worst Korea.

>& nicotine
>dailymail which is shit even by tabloid standards

would be interesting to see the numbers controlled for drinking/not drinking soda.
When I first saw this study, that is my immediate reaction - coffee drinkers drink less soda compared to non-coffee drinkers, and as such are naturally more healthy.