Should the meat in a Banh mi be warm or cold?

Should the meat in a Banh mi be warm or cold?

Yes

Most definitely

Most of the time

There are a bunch of good versions with hot/warm meats, but the one I always considered the classic was cold cuts and pate.

warm

How about if I'm making braised pork belly as the main meat? Is that probably better warm?

Probably, but not so warm that it ends up cooking the vegetable matter in the sandwich.

>Product of hot, second world country
Let's get our best food paleontologists on this.

>nobody in Vietnam has ever eaten anything warm ever

The point is they don't have widespread refrigeration, my retarded friend.

Personally I prefer cool veggies and warm meat/bread.

Makes it a nice Luke warm

Colder than OP's mom's vagina on a mid-December night in northern Canada.

For me, its the banh mi Xa Xiu from Lee's Sandwich!

when should it not?

Vietnamese here. Why the western monkeys love this shitty sandwich? It sucks. And now it's gotten expensive even in Vietnam thanks to you faggots. Fucking gaijins need to piss off to Cambodia and make a meme out of their food you fuckers.

why do you want to be banned

Fuck off Nguyen.

>Vietnamese
>uses "gaijin"

why do you lie on the internet user

Literally had one yesterday at the time of OP's post for the first time in months. The existence of this thread makes me feel uncomfortable.

t. English teacher

French here. Why the yellow monkeys love this shitty bread? It sucks. And now it's gotten expensive even in the west thanks to you faggots making your shitty sandwiches with a mockery of our bread. Fucking gooks need to piss off to Portugal and make a meme out of their food you fuckers.

That's Asian for "foreigner"

Go eat a frog Pierre. I've been to France. Your food is shit your women are BLACKED your bus drivers go on strike for a week LMAO.
>average French looks like this

>You can get a good one just about anywhere in southern cities.
>Hell even in western countries
>But not in northern cities.

10-15k for a sandwich
>expensive
must suck to make only 5 bucks a month, you tiny-dicked faggot

t. western monkey who fucks your sandwiches and eats your women

>Frog thinking he is any authority on taste
Vietnamese eat dog and they still BTFO your awful "cuisine". You don't deserve such bread if you can't even utilize it as well as your own former colonies. Good back to sucking on snails and eating couscous or whatever shit your migrants bring with them.

>Asian is a language
You speak American, don't you, Friend? ,':^y

french bread is literally the only thing that survived from your shitty empire of third world shitholes. and they improved it.

>t. English teacher
Also
>2017
>still eats 10k sandwich
Enjoy your aids.

>architecture
>roads
Hate the frogs all you want, but colonial buildings are nice and their road system / markings are amazing

source: went around France and former colonies by bicycle and motorbike

>English teacher
no

also
>2017
>complains abt a 10k-sandwich being expensive
enjoy your agent-orange-induced deformations

Implying "Asian" is a language.

10k sandwich is garbage tier. They use rat meat and wash veggie with sewage water.