Visit sams club to get some groceries

>visit sams club to get some groceries
>order 4 slices of combination pizza
>see this on the way out
How is pizza so high in calories? Hwo could eat one slice of pizza and not be hungry again a few minutes later?

Oil. Cheese. Bread. The sauce almost certainly is loaded with extra sugar. Fatty meats.
Do you lack any awareness of what you put in your body?

Have you ever looked at pizza?
It's bread with tomato sauce and lots of cheese and fatty meats that are so calorie dense they curl up and form little pools of grease on the pizza.
It's extremely calorie dense and the ideal food, just 2 slices is enough for a whole meal and then some.

If you eat more than 2 slices at a time, you're just asking to get fat.

American style pizza (lots of bread loaded with cheese, sweet sauce and greasy as fuck meat) is one of the most fattening things you could choose to eat. It's a very poor choice of food to "fill up" on, because by the time you done so you've consumed a day's worth of calories in one meal.

>If you eat more than 2 slices at a time, you're just asking to get fat.

Who could actually do this though? I've never known anyone who stops at 2. It's usually 3+ plus some hot wings or cinnamon sticks.

How fat are you?

>Hwo could eat one slice of pizza and not be hungry again a few minutes later?

You don't which is the problem. It's the least filling food (compared to the amount of calories) there is. Fibers and shit makes food filling, not sugar and carbs.

You realize that calorie count takes the drink into account too, right?

But yeah, no shit, oil, cheese and bread are calorie-dense you fucking mong.

that looks exactly like my local sam's club

Is this a European Sam's club where are the morbidly obese fucks

also pizza is like the worst thing you can eat next to maybe deep fried candy bars or bloomin onions or whatever

Look at that hot blondie though

I think you should be more concerned with how a fountain drink can contain over 400 calories

>use to serve Fanta Strawberry Kiwi flavor
>now only serve generic Pepsi and Coke flavors
why must they always get rid of things that people love

I'm 140 lbs at 6' and routinely eat a 26" pizza and a 6pack of soda in one sitting. I can not understand how people stop at 2-3 slices. Pretty sure I have parasites

What would even make you think the drink is accounted for in the calorie count? It's obviously not.

You're just young, mate. You won't be able to sustain that in 5 years

>yes what toppings on that pizza
>ill take rootbeer, ham, pineapple, onion, diet pepsi, some napkins, 2 forks

I guess so, but I'm 24. Figured it would have drastically started slowing by now.

And people said those calorie-labeling rules were a waste because everyone already "knew" better.

If anything it's going to cause a crash in the chain restaurant industry. When everyone sees that disgusting overpriced food is actually really terrible for you (despite it being pretty obvious anyway) people may actually consider the prospect of cooking at home and controlling what goes into what they consume.

This is just wishful thinking, though.

That's right when I got fat.

You're so fucked. Hope you've already accomplished all your physical goals.

Being 6'3 is the shit cause I don't have to worry about being fat.

Hell, I can skip a meal and drop a kilo instantly.

>It's bread with tomato sauce and lots of cheese and fatty meats that are so calorie dense they curl up and form little pools of grease on the pizza.

Fucking stop making me hungry.

make your own pizza.
for the bottom:
- whole wheat flour
- or cauliflower bottom but it's a hassle
- or, my supplements shop has a lot of pizza bottom alternatives: a flour mix high in protein or pre made pizza bottom of only 110 kcal.
- load it up with veggies
- season well
- add beef/ chicken/ salmon/ tuna
- add bit of cheese that has a lot of taste, no mozzarella

Costco > Sams Club

t. Ulillillia

>Fucking stop making me hungry.
>Browsing Veeky Forums on an empty stomach

Asking for it desu

So like what's the fuckin deal with Sam's Club? They just completely and blatantly rip off the Costco business model?

Sams was first, nube