Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the best burger ever

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the best burger ever.

That's too much, a couple bites would be all I need and throw the rest out

What is that, a rolled up churro?

Yeah it seems too rich. Like one of those things you bite once and you're good, otherwise you begin to dislike it by forcing it

That is authentic deep fried churro they pour it out of a funnel type thing in that shape and deep fry it

Maybe make it a slider instead of a full-on hamburger..like a two biter.

I would also say ditch the lettuce and tomato, the bitterness of the lettuce MIGHT blend well but the churro thing is already sweet, don't need the tomato as well

the fuck is this abomination, a fucking variant of the luther burger from boondocks?

Keto Burger coming through.

i want a handjob!

Reeeeeeee where do you slather the condiments?!?!1?

A shrine to the decadence of modern man

Clearly the fucking lettuce

LOCK ME UP!!!

wow. this is fucking nasty looking.

What is this? mshabak burger?

I'd eat that.

>Keto Burger
>cheese
Nice try

I can't fucking stand sugar and sweeties mixed in with actual food.

In fact I wish sugar was 10x more harmful so that the lard-ass population would attrit faster

>In fact I wish sugar was 10x more harmful so that the lard-ass population would attrit faster
agreed

Cheese is fine on keto. Aged cheeses have a very low carbohydrate content since the lactose has been converted to lactic acid. Some softer cheeses have a higher carb content, as does fake processed cheese, but two slices aren't going to put you over 20g/day.

there's a cheeseburger sitting in between two churros coated in cinammon sugar, and you're concerned with the lettuce and tomato???

I'm not adverse to savory and sweet, or meet and cheese being paired with sugary pastry or whatever churros are

There are two types of people in the world, those who rubbed their sausage/bacon in the maple syrup from their pancakes and those who find that thought revolting

so, there are people with type 2 diabetes and people without type 2 diabetes.

savory and sweet is one thing. a salty cheeseburger with cinammon sugar is an entirely different beast.

Well I can tell you this much, I tried this when it first came out and by god was it glorious.

Dont knock bacon pancakes, theyre actually pretty good. It wont work if its cut too thick though (referring to streaky bacon).

I still get mcgriddles all the time. The egg isn't as good anymore, but they're pretty good regardless