Post your packets collection/drawer

Post your packets collection/drawer

do these usually last?
i've never bothered keeping them

You can't just throw that stuff out! You might need it someday!

Where do you get the honey?

>whataburger spicy ketchup
GOAT

heh my main reason for never keeping them is to avoid developing hoarding habits

I've worked in recording studios and there's always a drawer of that shit in the room with the water cooler, fridge, coffee maker and microwave.Thankfully I have no such drawer at home.

Who ever actually keeps these? Pretty much the only ones I ever keep are the hot sauce packets, because hot sauce has perhaps the broadest applicability. And I keep them at work. I have never, at any point in my life, thought, "gosh, if only I had kept that packet of ketchup or red pepper flakes, my life would be so much better."

Don't feel like getting out my camera and finding the USB cable, but I have between 6-8 of these in my fridge. They're pretty good on turkey sandwiches.

I don't save as massive of a collection as this, but there's a good amount of sauces I don't need in a huge jug in the fridge, like BBQ sauce, ranch, soy sauce, honey mustard, or whatever.

Those hot sauce packets I sometimes just eat while I'm sitting around. I don't know why.

I take millions of ketchups, salt and pepper packets, forks and 3inch thick worth of napkins everytime I go for fast food.

My old workplace's kitchen also had a good collection. In general, people eat pretty shitty at work.

Popeyes has honey packets. It's more of a honey and simple sugar syrup mix but it taste like honey.

Oh shit, I forgot about these. There is no better condiment for egg rolls, or really any fried Asian appetizer. Maybe that fish sauce-based dip that you get with Vietnamese egg rolls, but it's a fairly close tie.

The only thing I keep is duck sauce in case they fuck up and don't give me any.

Thanks. Ill go tomorrow for 2piece tuesday. Ill try to rape all sauces

>tfw data hoarder
>tfw can't stop buying hard drives

I would but they always ask if you want sauce and maybe charge for it instead of just giving you some

I actually use a lot of my data, so data hoarding is acceptable. Just get bigger harddrives.

>1tb of anime
>1tb of misc western music/movies/tv
>1.3tb of various forms of lewd things
>2tb of miscellaneous files, mostly duplicates

Unless those packets contain pure raw honey you are a fucking waste of space. Most of you collector fagots just throw those away and guess what? THose stupid fast food joints just order even more of that shit.

STOP EATING FAST FOOD. IF IT IS NOT ORGANIC DON"T FUCKING EAT IT.

>F IT IS NOT ORGANIC DON"T FUCKING EAT IT.

I've actually acquired none of those since moving out in 2012.

>going through deceased grandma's house
>she was technology-savvy for her age
>miscellaneous components, okay
>forgotten flash drives with photos, music, etc., sure
But then
>40-something fucking presumably empty 2tb external hard drives in a moisture-protected bin in a closet
What were you preparing for, Gramms? WHAT DIDN'T YOU TELL US

>40-something fucking presumably empty 2tb external hard drives in a moisture-protected bin in a closet

What the fuck. Also people that buy external hard drives are dumb as fuck.

She kept a bill of sale for every purchase she ever made over $500 or so. There was not one for that. We have no idea what the deal was