The great debate has been settled by the leader of the free world

The great debate has been settled by the leader of the free world.

#TeamPineapple

Why would a canadian have a pineapple?

Improvised dildo.

Canadians close to the border regularly visit the US just to go shopping. Seeing how this guy is a prime minister, though, he probably doesn't have to care about grocery prices.

lmfao I literally live on the border and I've never heard of anything so retarded.

Except for booze, that shit is fucking crazy cheap in the states goddamn. It never even goes on sale here. Even with the shit dollar it's so much better to get american booze.

>canada
>free
whut? it's still loyal to the british crown and you can be jailed for thought crimes and unpopular speech

They sell them in stores here too, dumbass. Do you think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?

WWIV will be fought over the tropical fruit embargo the us will place on leafs

>think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?

Oh shit, here we go.

>settled

Just another reason to pity you people living in the Islamic State of Canada.

Pineapple can be good on pizza, just depends how it's prepped too many times I get it where they obviously used a spoon to slop it on and tons of liquid just went all over it.

>Do you think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?
You pulling my leg. Canadians can't grow oranges.

The thing is, if the pineapple is cooked a little then it's fine. What kind of asshole puts raw pineapple on a pizza?

>Leader of the free world

Curse my countrymen who voted this little shit into office.

I do agree with him on the pineapple angle though.

Ofcourse this faggot likes things that don't belong

The problem is one of balance. Pineapple on a pizza is only good with some spice to balance out the sweetness.

pineapple is not good on pizza, but fresh pineapple is delicious especially if its cold

fucking slavshits man, but she's right

this, to be frank

You don't need spice, because you have the sweetness of the pineapple constrasted against the saltiness of the ham and cheese. The secret to good pizza with pineapple on it is as follows.

>Drain the pineapple before you add it. The sauce provides some moisture, as does the pineapple, so you don't want excess on top of that to make the pizza feel soggy or waterlogged.

>Make sure the pineapple is cooked along with the pizza (or better yet, grilled), because raw pineapple will seem out of place on an otherwise nicely-cooked pizza.

>Rduce the amount of sauce put on the pizza, since the pineapple will add some acidity of its own, and is fairly watery. Tomato sauce is acidic and moist, and you don't want to throw off the balance by not compensating for what the pineapple will add.

>Drain the pineapple before you add it.

Mistake at the first step.

Use fresh pineapple.

90% of Canadians live in what should be US territoriy

In a perfect world maybe, but how many pizza places do you honestly feel will keep fresh pineapple on hand? You're getting it out of a can, and odds are good it's been on that shelf for quire a while.

I thought you were talking about doing it ourselves.

Canned pineapple is probably the reason people dislike it.

>you can be jailed for thought crimes and unpopular speech
so just like in the us

>Canned pineapple
ew

What?

I live in WA, you niggers are ALWAYS hopping the border to infest my state.

This... pineapple, jalapeno peppers, and bacon is amazing

I hate bitches who have funny male orbiters that they lift quotes from without attribution as if they came up with it themselves, fucking whores, I bet a bitch who does this is reading this post right now, fuck you

sure but with less effective marketing constantly spouting that you're in the LAND OF THE FREE

JEB!

Well I don't

dubmass