Best drunk food

Post em

I have never been here. I feel like trying out a new burger joint. What should I order?

I miss White Castle. Honestly thinking about it kind of grosses me out when I'm sober but there used to be one right by my house and it was fucking great to stop there on the way home after a night of hard drinking.

Holy shit that's the new Wonder Woman logo.

SNYDER!!!!!!!!!

ate this drunk one night in college, the next day i shit blood. felt like i was passing shards of glass. fuck sliders

Everythings good when you go there user follow your heart.

i've only been to white castle once, we only have krystal around here

6 cheese krystals with chili cheese fries is probably my favorite drunk food ever

Your little sister's pussy.

pho

t. numale

My man

Or, you know, Vietnamese. Or someone who likes good food.

Also gtfback to your containment board, /pol/tard

i bet you wash your food down with deepthroat IPA XXX too

Bourbon-barrel aged ballsack infused coffee chocolate pretzel goatmilk stouts are the new thing, user.

doner

planning on getting a shitload of fries and kfc

w/ heavy garlic sauce

I'd love to see and smell your shit the day after eating that.

People are into weird shit man.

It produces the kind of shit that makes you want to burn down your house and salt the earth it stood on.

>You wan chi' sauce, mate?

>Raw onions
No thanks. I prefer my food not disgusting

You fags will cry about anything.

You have to be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums.

>glorious souvlaki
>lamb gyro
fuck you scum

wtf this is called döner?

My fuckin nigga, but i think its better the morning after

I swear I'll try poutine before I die. I just need to stop buying so much useless shit and save up to visit Canada.

a sausage supper, cheese and gravy you disgusting yanks

The best drunk food is Tapas of al variations. You eat as much or as little as needed to keep you from making yourself hungover or sick, and most tapas has the right balance of fat to give your tummy a nice coating.
>eggs
>little fried fishy
>olives
>ham
>cheese
>peppers
>chicken livers
>duck
>chicken meat
>beef
>roasted vegetables
>potatoes

And more....

This desu. I usually don't go to Whataburger when I'm drunk tho. Not saying it wouldn't be good drunk food but when I'm smashed I find myself craving things far trashier.

Years ago (and I mean fucking YEARS), when I was student at uni, we used to do the traditional Sixth Street Crawl in Austin every weekend (back before Sixth St sucked), after getting high in the back room at The Gas Pipe on Fifth.
ANYWAY, there used to be the fucking BEST lamb gyro place across the corner of Sixth and Red River back then, it's been long, long gone now, with this old Greek man who everyone just called "the gyro guy". It was the actual greatest drunk food ever, nothing else has ever come close in all this time. I miss you, gyro man......even though I don't even live in Texas anymore, I still miss you.