Vegetable Cabbage Rolls

Cabbage leafs - 4 calories each
2 cup diced mushroom - 32 calories
1 medium diced onion - 44 calories
1 10oz pack spinach - 66 calories

You could stuff your gullet with these delicious things all day and eat at a huge calorie deficit. Doesn't even need to be the aforementioned ingredients, could be whatever vegetables you want since they're all pretty much low in calories.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gołąbki
cravinggreens.com/2013/12/vegan-mediterranean-cabbage-rolls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That just sounds like a sloppy mess. You could, at the very least, make a stuffing mixture mixture of cauliflower and seasoned bread crumbs to give it some texture.

I get dieting, but you don't have to make shitty food to eat healthy.

spinach, mushroom, onion, cauliflower, breadcrumbs?

Your just hating on Ops clever cooking. Post a better recipe that doesn't sound retarded like the shit you just posted if your so good.

>be me
>Was 350lbs
>still eat cheeseburgers and other shit
>just make sure i only eat 1800 calories a day
>now down to 308lbs

fuck suffering when i can just have a goddamn cheeseburger and some self control

>vegetable only
STICC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gołąbki

Your recipe is retarded and you sound like some stupid flyover soccer mom who runs a food blog.

What about the sauce this shit is covered in?

cravinggreens.com/2013/12/vegan-mediterranean-cabbage-rolls/

Your shit isn't even close to the recipe that you ripped the image off of, nigger.

>pull related image from google because image is required to make thread
>call it ripping off

Bet you think Trump colluded with Russia too.

If you are dieting to lose weight you have already lost. Your diet should optimize your health. Eating complete shit and starving yourself is reddit-tier.

>If you are dieting to lose weight you have already lost.

You win the dumbest fucking post of today award. Congratulations.

ur a fucking retard m8

Thanks for these ideas. I'll try this recipe next time I pick up a cabbage. I bet making a savory steel-cut oatmeal filling for these would be great.

Whats inside the cabbage?

If you can't afford meat (which helps make cabbage taste good, friendo) or don't eat meat, a little bit of sauerkraut tastes good inside the rolls. Also, you can put some sauerkraut on the bottom of the pano, then put some diced tomatoes (I use some low sodium ones from a can) on top of the sauerkraut, and put the rolls on top of the tomatoes. Also, cover while baking.

More cabbage, obviously.

if i'm eating cabbage leaves it'd better be sarmale

What's the tech on getting them rolled up and staying that way?

Core and boil the head of cabbage until it's limp. Take a pairing knife and either thin down the stem of a leaf so it's more pliable, or cut it out and fold it over before rolling.

This really activates my almonds.

Oh

I thought maybe they stuffed it with rice or some kind of meat..
back you go

>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is this new cabbage pasta meme. Vegans are tearing at the fabric of my soul. You're horrible people.