The Ristorante ones are ALL amazing.
I genuinely love them.

Mushy eurogarbage.

My life has never been the same since I had that first bite of pepperoni pesto

Mah nigga

That reddit packaging tho

Admittedly the package is pretty stupid

But for 6$ it's a pretty good frozen pizza

Yep. Been buying those for a few months now. First time I ever had grocery store pizza sausage that wasn't those little dog food pellets.

If it's on sale, maybe. Sometimes i'll find lottza mozzas on sale for $5.

If i'm feeling spendy i'll pick up Home Run Inn pizza. With a cold beer it's 7.5/10 comfy. 10/10 if listening to Terran theme from Starcraft.

doesnt taste like frozen pizza at all, plus the sauce and cheese ratio is fucking perfect

>frozen pizza

HEARTBURN
E
A
R
T
B
U
R
N

I buy these

I hope you like SUPER THICK CRUST

These things are the fucking best

Thicc crust

I had this all the time several years back. I can taste it right now from your picture. It still tastes good.

I used to fuckin love these when I was a kid/teenager, now I'm a cultured snob but dat spinach pizza yummmm man I could eat a giant sized one. I think I'll make a fancy version myself sometime.

Not the best I must say, but damn it, I crave it sometimes.

Do Americans even get Dr. Oetker products?

Winner.

YESSS
Priced lower, thicker crust...more like an ACTUAL PIZZA not a thin crust whateverthefuck for less than five bucks...If I'm paying 7.99 for some frozen BS, it should come out better than a fresh for 6.00, same size...fuck outta here with that overpriced thin crust shit...

the capsicum is underwhelming on this one

same and same

eurofags knows what's up

top tier taste user

Has anyone tried this one yet?

>being so autistic you cant make your own pizza dough in 30 min and put any toppings you want

Well thats a Veeky Forums for you, people rarely talk about actually cooking anything

>30 min

youtube.com/watch?v=6gLMSf4afzo

>cook thoroughly
>keep frozen

so which one is it?

My local grocery store stop selling these. I used to buy them all the time.

>Reddit packaging

Christ almighty, I can't imagine seeing things you hate everywhere, must be torture

These are the same people who complain about reddit spacing, tumblr gifs, etc.

Frozen pizza is retarded. "Pay more for the convenience!" Fuck that. It's cheaper to get a large pizza from Dominoes down the block for the amount of pizza I'm getting. Maybe if frozen pizza were at least an actually decent size in addition to tasting like not-shit, it could justify the price. But it's $6-9 for, what, a meal and a half maximum? And it tastes like garbage? No thanks.

>pizza speciale
it only has 5 salami on it tho

Their packaging used to be fine, they changed it a little while back to cash in on, well, yeah, reddit tastes.
>lmao epic mustache this shit must be DANK!
can't blame them for cashing in on easy marketing

The spinach one is better but this is the best brand

Best for the price

I get the ristorante pizzas for $3.50 and they're better than carryout.

this is a very confusing post

I can get a decent frozen pizza at Aldi for $2.29.

>obviously photoshopped floating pizza with fork

why

I eat these, not the best but for the price, hell yeah

Tumblr gifs annoy me not because they're from Tumblr but because they're usually really short loops because of tunblrs file size limits.

This is the superior Dr Oetker.

It was too good for this gay earth

Europe sucks at American food
You always have to gay it up and make it weird

If that's what Europe thinks we eat... No wonder you neandrathalls try to mock us. I wouldn't touch that with your dick.

Carlos Extra Thin & Crispy Spinach & Ricotta Pizza a better version of from Aldi.

Nothing better than a $.75 pizza

I prefer making pizza on naan bread or pita than eating this stuff

that's because it's diced tomato, not capsicum

Lidl

We got home run inn pizzas over here at sprouts in California lads, should I buy one?

Yea wtf

Made from retired race horses and recycled library books

I can never stop being amused at the fact that they named this pizza brand "Big Americans" like damn it feels like an honorable tribute

I usually buy the second cheapest brand which is 1,69 € per 'za.

they are amazing. I don't know why they don't make them bigger. Whatever, I will make a second if I am hungry enough. With friends over we eat like 4 of these easily.

Frozen pizza blows.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

besides actual food

They are ALL shit unless you add toppings and cheese to them

/thread

though its pretty hard to find

i like elliots and tree tavern pizza but i think they might be regional

They're all shit I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Doesn't the crust get soggy?

No.
jesus christ.

too /THIN/

Ristorantes are great, but they aren't filling.. I alway find I need 1½ or 2 before i'm full (im not fat btw)

We used to have a brand called something with Chicago (Chicago deep pan? Chicago town?), and they had a deep pan supreme pizza that was absolutely godlike. However, I haven't seen either the brand or the pizza for years now.

I really miss that one :)

Pizza is an Italian invention

It may look like a horrid abomination of any US fast food ever.... but hoooly shit it's delicious.

If you're German and regularly shop at Edeka, get Wagner's hot & spicy pizza... one of the few "hot & spicies" that gets me cookin'

Danes can go for Modena Pizza Bolognese (Rema 1000 have these)... it's a cheapish budget pizza, but it will rock your expectations and your tastebuds. It's one of the very few ready-mades that have that good bolognese taste

cool opinion

confirmed, bought this for kids for $3 and pleasantly surprised

Cheap and tasty, but just can't get behind imitation cheese product.

>im not fat btw
Yes you are.

i'm not gonna eat a 14 year old pizza

Mein Neger.

Always get it on sale during stressful weeks (like before exams).

KIRKLAND Frozen pizza from costco is the shit. Freschetta and digiorno honorable mentions

Literally every other post in this thread but this one is wrong.

You are a good boy. You have impeccable taste and you like the things that I like.

weird i never saw this pizza in france?

Mafia pizza mama mia

i thought Italy doesnt have frozen pizza?

we have frozen pizza, frozen lasagna, even frozen pasta

Are they going to eat that whole piece of pizza in one bite?!