Big shits

Ok, I need to clog a few toilets so I need to know what I should eat to get the hardest and biggest shits. Here's the necessities
>big
I need these to have both girth and length. If it doesn't hurt coming out then it's not big enough
>density
If it's not dense, it's will just break up when flushed which defeats the purpose, so they need to be extra dense too
>smell
I want these to reek while they get caught in the pipes so people know what's up

So what's my recipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/obesity-us-army-soldiers-791/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotcha covered, OP. You need as much little caesar's pizza with as many anchovies as you can consume without vomiting. Tums are recommended. Minimize consumption of any liquid to what's necessary for survival. Obtain laxatives to get it flowing, it won't come out on its own.

Good luck.

Don't use laxatives at first. Use loperamide/immodium to clog everything down there for like a week. Then use laxatives.

p.f changs

have you never seen south park?

Too much fiber in any given chinese dish. OP needs grease, bread, and meat.

Before I answer, I gotta know why you want this

What are MREs? Some kind of field ration or something?

>South Park

Sorry I'm not 13

Yes they are used by amerifats. Short for meal ready to eat.

Those Amerifats are Ameriwinners

wow this is OLD copypasta

Landlord for apartment will not fix my fucking window and it's hot out. So I intend to clog the weak plumbing in the public crapper until I drive him into bankruptcy, or it stops being funny.
>why not just leave loaves of bread
Because that could get me in trouble, loaves of shit on the other hand, arent against toilet rules

Nice!

rt.com/usa/obesity-us-army-soldiers-791/
>Fifteen times more troops were discharged from the US Army this year due to obesity than five years prior. With scores of recruits unfit to serve due to the extra pounds, the country’s top brass have deemed it a national security concern.
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>public crapper

All those fat fucks and we're still the best

'Murica bitchboy

wasn't there a thread exactly like this a couple months ago.

Phylum husk, grape juice, corn and onions. Not in that order but eat those many times over the week

MEAT
CHEESE
BREAD
DOUBLE MEAT
DOUBLE CHEESE
TRIPLE BREAD

EVERY FART SHIT SAUCE
BBQ, ITALIAN, BACON CHEESE
PIZZA WITH PIZZA ON TOP
MAC AND CHEESE
FARTBURGERS
STEAK PLANKS
FRIED BREAD
DOUBLE HOT DOGS
FRIED BUTTER

Just eat the worst shit possible constantly
And drink little to no water with no vegetables
or anything remotely healthy

Basically...just enjoy Veeky Forums general!
Or just move to the Southern US...

Before I started my diet to lose weight, I was eating 4-5 packs of hot dogs per day. The shit logs that created forced me into shitting outside because my toilet just could not handle it. So try that

Savage