Hey kid

Feel like eating yourself to death for cheap?

1 apple fruit pie for 80 cents
Each pie is 430 calories. 68% fat

5 pies for $4 gets you 2150 calories.

Did I mention that you can probably eat more than 5 in one sitting?

what's the worst shit you can eat Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/hostess/apple-fruit-pie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, I loved these as a kid, are they really that bad for you?

Some people earlier pointed out how pizza was low-filling and high-calorie compared to most other common foods. So pretty much pizza needs to be up there. Say 400 calories a slice. Not hard to eat 3 slices at a sitting.

Calories are not bad, they are energy. As long as you're using that energy. Walking, jogging, running, casual sports, biking, etc you'll be fine.

It's the foods you eat when you sit on your ass you should be worried about.

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/hostess/apple-fruit-pie

I was eating a different pie (that wasn't hostess), but see for yourself.

Is that the nutritional value for the rectangular one that they sell or the little square ones that come in the box?

I remember begging my mom for one of these when I was 8. She eventually caved and bought me one. It was kinda disgusting.

You cant live off of fat and sugar. Let alone getting malnutrition, if you are eating only 5 apple pies a day you are going to be hungry as fuck in between "meals". Also huge cravings. Also diabeetus. Also you know the photos you see of African kids with huge bloated stomachs? Its because they consume almost zero protein

Apple pie diet = 1 way ticket to flab city

$5 for only one day's calories? I budget $6/day for 100% whole plant foods.

A jar of coconut oil. People have feeled that it's beneficial to eat straight coconut oil.

If calories are your goal, you could probably just eat lard or drink cooking oil for MAD GAINZ

Fuck you Hostess Fruitpies helped stop the Nazi's Captain America told me so

Yeah but you can use these motherfuckers to stop the fuckin' Juggernaut and shit with no sweat.

those aare like $2.50 here man

Holy shit, shut the fuck up.

I think this might be the worst mass produced thing you can eat

When I was a kid and my dad and I would take our autumn-winter trips to our deer camp I'd get one of these at the gas station while my dad was filling up. Good memories. Great nostalgia.

member when Hostess doubled and tripled executive salaries, then used the employee retirement funds to divvy up $1.8 million in bonuses amongst themselves?

oh and that was while they were filing for bankruptcy, which they blamed on the employees

remember kids, if you catch wind that things aren't going well for your company, CASH OUT THAT 401K before it's too late

Why?

:(

Go to the gym and run 5km and report back how many calories you burned. You can't outrun a bad diet.

This guy thinks there is a link between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol :^)

>You can't outrun a bad diet.
That's false though. Many high-performing athletes eating 5-6000 calories a day, and The Mountain consumes something ridiculous like 13,000 a day.

I'm not saying this guy can do that but an apple pie isn't going to turn him into a fat sack of crap.

This is why zombies look like shit

>68% fat
Nigga, you really this bad at math?

you're a moron

Reese's causes liver failure

My dad buys these. He also never cooks, drinks every day, eats strictly toast and fast food, and has blood pressure issues he refuses to fix.
>tfw hes gonna habe a heart attack or stroke probably while driving
>tfw he was supposed to lose weight for surgery but every time i see him he gets bigger
Why do some people have no self control? Its disgusting.

?????????????????

Retard

>mfw my parents let me drink as much soda and eat as many Doritos/ice cream sandwiches/popsicles/etc I wanted as a kid
>mfw we constantly went to McDonald's and I'd always get a big McFlurry with my chicken nuggets
When did you guys realize your parents were killing you