Stop consuming dairy!

Stop consuming dairy!

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ejcn/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejcn20178a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if user has a gif that says it then it must be true

I drink nonfat milk and eat nonfat yogurt, but I'll try the non-dairy yogurt alternative next time. I'll probably keep getting nonfat milk though.

Yoghurt is a product which has already been through a digestitive process. It's easy on the body and full of protein.

I do use soy butter though as it doesn't taste very off of normal butter and i can probably keep it around longer.

I'll stop when you stop shitposting, but I doubt you will.

Fuck you.

KYS.

Fuck no it is not, dairy is disgusting.

You need to work on your posting skills though OP. You could have found hundreds or articles online or just posted a youtube video and had a more sucessful thread.

>Looking forward to your posts in the future. Veeky Forums will always need more vegans.

No, it's not. I eat meat though and eggs. Limit/eliminate milk and cheese. It's not for us.

Eggs are basically to birds as milk is to mammals, why would you think it's for humans?

Wait, you're telling me if you buy shit yogurt made with shit milk, that it's not good for you? Wow.

right on, brother

I want lactose intolerant shitskins to leave

Go be genetically inferior somewhere else

nature.com/ejcn/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejcn20178a.html

Wow so genetically superior

>Stop consuming dairy!

Nah.

Did you just assume that posters preferred pronoun?!

I'll give you my dairy when you pry it from my cold, dead hands

I live in Turkey. Literally no one I have ever known is lactose intolerant. Where did this meme even begin?

>mercy for animals
Hmmmm this sounds like a totally unbiased source that will in no way cherry pick information to make their airy-fairy worldivew seem justified.

Next.

Most people in the world are lactose intolerant. It's not exclusively a white/brown thing, though Northern Europe does have the highest rates for ability to digest lactose as an adult.

Combination of genetic factors from historical diet and factors related to the current diet in the area, there are people who will lose their ability to consume lactose as an adult if they don't eat it but otherwise could maintain it.

Dairy foods such as yogurt and cheese provide and continue to provide valuable nutrition for much of the world. It is a staple food outside your incredibly narrow western first world ivory tower where you can cobble together a complete diet from nuts and legumes found across the world

I see you're attacking the provider and not the content..maybe it's all that cholesterol in your brain that makes you dysfunctional nigger

>Eggs are basically to birds as milk is to mammals

>He didn't take the bait made of wild claims
>Let's insult him in bad English
Herbivores. Always so easy to anger. Tsk tsk..

>Mercy for animals.
To the gas chamber you go.

>)
Eggs are more like placentas with no baby