Pizza is considered a salad in burgerland

>Pizza is considered a salad in burgerland

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/nov/22/democratic-national-committee/republicans-pizza-vegetable-school-lunch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another thread died for this.

I guess maybe if it's the strange kind without cheese

Read the third paragraph.

>The law isn't the law because I said so!

>a regulatory categorization made by legislators for political reasons means Americans actually think pizza is a vegetable

Pizza is a sandwich. No one cares what congress has to say.

>no source in the picture

You motherfuckers will believe anything on the Internet

> I didn't get any attention in the thread I posted this in
> I'LL MAKE A WHOLE NEW TOPIC ABOUT IT

To be fair, this is Veeky Forums. It was probably bait anyway.

>Amount of tomato
>vegetable

But Tomato is a fruit

Tomato is a berry

its true tho

Which is? You guessed it, a fruit.

the only fruit here is you

Pizza is a fruit salad

what the hell is wrong with democrats

That's just the moronic right following the orders of their owners, multinational corporations. Next up on their legislative agenda will be to declare HFCS a vegetable since it's derived from corn.

wtf I hate pizza now

You're a fruit.

Another "is__ a meme" thread died. Who cares.

>the left isn't owned by corporations
your naivete is astounding

>both the house and the Senate have a republican majority
>this fucker decides to blame Democrats and the left
Maybe I'd dislike /pol/ less if they actually paid attention to the country.

Thanks a lot, drumpf.

I'll never understand what drives people like you. you seem to revise history without even trying. This law was written by republicans, and passed mainly by republicans, democrats slammed them because they made sure not to touch the two mainstays of unhealthy school lunches' pizza and french fries
nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/

click this one if you're too stupid to read between the lines and need someone to do it for you.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/nov/22/democratic-national-committee/republicans-pizza-vegetable-school-lunch/

the left is owned by corporations, but those corporations tend to not want to pass laws like this fucking shit. seems like the lesser of two evils don't you think?
And its not like you polfags spend any time talking about taking down the broken first past the post system that keeps it that way. no you think the best solution is to keep women from having rights. that will fix the non choice between two corporate devils.