Actual Veeky Forums youtuber thread

Theres been too many fucking babish shill threads recently, let's have a thread without shills for once please

Anyway post your favourite Veeky Forums youtuber/s

I've always liked Maangchi, her yachae hotteok recipe is my favourite one, there used to be a hotteok stall in the local markets ages ago but they shut down and I didn't know what the hell they were called or how to make it until I stumbled upon this recipe .

youtube.com/watch?v=2v5K2-pOOt8

Also LittleGastHaus, he's an old German guy who makes some neat videos on making sausages and smoking meats and other shit

youtube.com/watch?v=b0h7joB1Lwg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHEB9s2zpq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ljzXo8jp9Co
youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2Y
youtube.com/user/foodwishes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKSqGhMv8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TVMZKMqTU0&index=1&list=PLtc_pAat5SVdoRvZ2oY6mMZ-21LON6QxP
youtube.com/watch?v=pFgi7JyPG0E
youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x_vLuMobHCI
youtube.com/watch?v=e8sPaesPOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=F2O4GuNHwEg
youtube.com/watch?v=lqTwLXvMEps
youtube.com/watch?v=cEkdCgAMgpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chef john from FOOD WISHES dot com

GREG
R
E
G

Dude looks like someone I know and his accent is pretty close to his but not as hammed up, he's from the same state as my mate too

Fuck off shill.

t.babish shill

Does anyone remember the name of the comedy channel that does cooking, and it always turns into something depressing in a funny way? Like the main "chef" always fucks up or goes through some childhood trauma when cooking.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHEB9s2zpq8

Henry's Kitchen

Greggo

i’m looking for a cooking channel that was active around the masos era. he was american and had a blue collar rural feel. he made actual food (mostly bar food) but i feel like him drinking alcohol was a regular thing. very shitty lighting in his videos.

also i can’t stand the trend of youtubers singing a cappella into the camera and then acting like they had no idea it was recording

What the fuck happened to this man's channel? Last time I saw his videos they were goofy shitty home-cooking showcases, now he's just reviewing fast food

>shills shills shills
just because babbish is good doesn't mean we're shilling him you fucking retard. babbish is a monolith, he litterally doesn't have time to give a fuck about a slow board on a mongolian basket weaving forum. turns out when you have 10s of thousands of subscribers some people might want to share your shit with people. especially if its food.

Go back to pol you fucking idiot.
Shills, jesus christ

He still makes food, but yeah the reviews can be a bit annoying. Maybe his old lady is getting tired of washing all the dishes. He's day drinking in his newest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljzXo8jp9Co

Piss off dickhead

I watch a lot of them. For Indian I like Vah Chef, though he has some awful sponsored content on his channel.

Looks good man, I'll have to check his channel out sometime, I've been wanting to cook more indian food (from scratch, up till now it's been homemade jarred sauces from the local indian spice shop) but don't know where to start

Joy of backing

My virgin kitchen

>Joy of backing

Almazan Kitchen. Holy fuck this guy is amazing: youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2Y

There was also some really good Russian cook whose channel I forget. I thought I was subbed to him, but apparently I'm not. RIP.

Probably CookingInRussia

How have we not mentioned Chef John yet?

youtube.com/user/foodwishes

have you heard of joey's world tour?

Literally the first reply

Ohshit

Scott Rea makes interesting videos. They're more buthery than cooking, but food nonetheless.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkKSqGhMv8Q

Great Depression Cooking is very interesting. Gives some level of insight of the era she grew up in.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TVMZKMqTU0&index=1&list=PLtc_pAat5SVdoRvZ2oY6mMZ-21LON6QxP

No one cares about your no-name channel, shill.

>Using scissor to cut the noodles up
That's how you know Maangchi is legit.

NAMASTE SALAM ALIKOUM SORRY AKAL, welcome back to another session with your wash chef at whatever.com

For Thai, I like Hot Thai Kitchen:
youtube.com/watch?v=pFgi7JyPG0E

Fuck off babish shill

pai and maangchi a cute

Why do koreans use scissors to cut food, kinda triggers my food safety autism since shit can get stuck and rot under the area where the pivot point is, even if you wash it you might not get it all

Are they and Chef the Holy Trinity of Asian youtube cooking channels?

They just really value efficiency. It's also handy to trim small pieces of meat for grilling at the table in KBBQ establishments.

RIP FRANCIS :(

THe fuck happned this mans fork and why arent they 2 sticks of wood?

Thats some comedy bronze right there. Greatest comedy bronze ever.

2 sticks of wood?

This super old bitch. I like her stories.

>ctrl+f
>no 18 Century Cooking With James Townsend and Sons

ya'll niggas missin out

youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ

youtube.com/watch?v=x_vLuMobHCI

youtube.com/watch?v=e8sPaesPOiU

I need her to sit on my face.

yoooooo I was just about to post that

fuckin poorman's meal will get you through some tough times

Yeah I've tried that and the eggplant parm. Her food isn't bad. And stupid cheap.

Yeah shes fucking hot. I've got her cook book and my woman regularly makes her recipes.

I want her to be my mum, she's pretty hot too though ay

>Almazan Kitchen

You will never live such a comfy life in Serbian forest.

I miss this guy. loved watching him cook

>Barber was married twice and fathered five children; 3 sons and 2 daughters. Perhaps fittingly, Barber died peacefully on November 29, 2007, at his farm of natural causes while sitting at the dining room table reading a cookbook with a pot of chicken soup simmering on the stove.[1] He was 84 years old and is survived by his wife and five children.

Damn, at least it was a peaceful death doing something he loved

>Maangchi
she makes me happy to watch every time
wtf are you smoking. kitchen shears come apart for cleaning. they are literally the best tool in the house.

Crack obviously mate, I was thinking of the ones that don't come apart

I'm usually not into older ladies but I'd totally let these milfs ravage my body in any way they felt like.

Same mate

the pure pwnage spin off show called Pro at Cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=F2O4GuNHwEg

That fucking thumbnail man

>It's a tryhard wastes food for comedic purposes and Youtube views video

>It's a Russian hiker posts his well made meals on Youtube with pretentious names for viral view count video

HI PEEPOH AND I'M BACK COOKING AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=lqTwLXvMEps

>Bacon and chicken
>It's just pan fried bacon slapped on top of oven baked chicken

I don't know why I expected anything else.

What were you expecting anyway

The chicken to actually be cooked with the bacon. That's probably a bit too advanced technique for Kay.

Yeah I guess, if it hadn't been kay in the thumbnail I would've expected it to be wrapped in bacon or something

I've been watching this Brooklyn food hipster channel called Brothers Green Eats. I have mixed feelings about it. Some of their stuff is very normie-tier and annoying, but they also do some neat projects.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEkdCgAMgpw

Neat, I've been thinking of making some cured meats, I'll have to get myself some curing salts and shit

Eurochef Martin.

I love the lady but jesus christ at least try to improve a bit. I'm still not sure if the channel isn't some weird art performance.