Anyone ever have these?

Anyone ever have these?

/soda/ general, I guess

I like their regular cola variety, very satisfying

Their dandelion and burdock is excellent

Their ginger beer tastes exactly like pic, which is cheaper and you get more in the can.

That said, I'd like to try the other flavours.

the cola and cherry cola are really nice

the ginger beer has a very sharp ginger aftertaste, not for my taste

cant say anything about the rose stuff, i dont like rose water also

the only downside is one 0,3l bottle costs €2,90 at the supermarket- shits expensive

Regularly.

Love the ginger beer. I usually sip on one with a few whiskeys on a hot day.

Nope, nothing other than coke, pepsi and a few rip-offs around here in terms of soda. Definitely looking foward to trying some next time I visit the US tho.

What is your favorite brand of root beer?

Is it true that soda gives you kidney stones? Or is that just when drinking off a can?

if you consume sugars, salts and fats every fucking day then yes you will eventually get kidney stones

>if you consume sugars, salts and fats every fucking day
Most people do.

Yes don't eat lipids goy

But that's literally 100% of foods.

They used to sell this in a store near me years ago, best ginger beer I ever had. Then I moved..

I've only had it once, the ginger beer. It was nice, but I agree with this the taste is pretty much the same. That said, I like the bottle, I kept it.

All are good, except for the Shandy which tastes like fucking shit

Is there anything that tastes better than a regular old coca cola?

Lots of times, the ginger beer and rose lemonade are good.
The 'Curiosity Cola' they do is not good.

Pepsi.

I've had their cola and rose lemonade, both excellent. Currently I can get a 750ml bottle of the lemonade, cola, or d&b for £2, so its not too shabby.

I remember this chick once took me to this retarded as fuck "cafe" called bakers and baristas, and they sold each bottle for 8 dollars.
I live in torrance next to a place called real soda, and each bottle is 1.25 wholesale.

Tried their orange/fermented ginger jigger once, haven't been able to find it since. Delicious and goes fantastically with gin.

I had the ginger beer it was bretty gud

This and the tonic is superb. Definitely top tier as far as northern sodas get.
>G&T with fentimans and hendricks

absolute shit taste, get on the hypetrain for best gb ever

>general