Please make your selection, Veeky Forums

Please make your selection, Veeky Forums.

All American, hold the relish and onion and make sure mustard is on one side of the dog and ketchup is on the other.

is it safe to assume a hipster runs this place and only garbage people patronize it?

wa la

I guess I'll just take the ATM machine machine.

Pizza dog and order of fries

Hello I'll have a cheeseburger and a glass of tap water, thanks

Chicago dog, why isn't mustard included? Anyway a Chicago dog, hold the relish, add mustard since you forgot it, extra peppers, and bitch it better be in a poppy seed bun.

That place is a fucking rip-off.

Here's what a "Chicago" dog from that place looks like.

Wasn't this place on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives?

>Two pickles
>All that relish
>Butterflying the dog
>Not the right bun

That thing is a fucking abortion.

at least he got the relish right. a lot of places don't

>HAWAIIN
fucking dropped

I'd get the New York variety, but I've actually been to New York so I know they're only 1/3 that price with as many toppings as you fucking want

8 bucks for these hotdogs. They must be really huge. I bet they are still asking for tips there, too.

I think I would actually walk out of a restaurant if they served me a hot dog that had the sausage cut in half

This is Jakes in Connecticut I used to work there. Ask me anything.

Is Jake an asshole?

Him and his brother Josh are a couple jag-offs!

I'll just take a basic breakfast, I don't wanna read all 85 options of your shitty dogs

>paying more than $5 for a hotdog

People actually pay that much for a fucking hot dog? You can get a chili cheese slaw dog with onions in my town for less than a dollar. Probably because the restaurant isn't run by hipster yuppies

>Probably because the restaurant isn't run by hipster yuppies

That and the fact that a $1 dog is undoubtedly made with shit-tier ingredients.

"Da Plain" with Ketchup and fries.
>10 dollars for this

I'd just get a dog with sauerkraut or basic breakfast.
I hope they got sauerkraut atleast.

Every hot dog is made with shit tier ingredients, so why pay $5 for one?

>Every hot dog is made with shit tier ingredients,

But that's not true. You could use a proper sausage instead of a frankfurter. You could use a different type of bun. You could use better toppings, and so on.

And even if you want to stick with the classic frankfurter there are certainly variations in brand. The higher end ones like Nathan's or Hebrew National taste a fuck of a lot better than the generic store-brand.

Well in the pic someone posted from that gay restaurant, it sure didn't look like a fancy sausage

When we're talking about "Every hot dog" we aren't limited to the photos in this thread.

This place uses Hebrew National. They cost like 2.79 a pack at the grocery store.

>Menu is written in chalk
DID A 1080 AND OUT THE DOOR

They do that every morning before they open.

OY VEY, gotta make dose shekels back!

>menu written on chalk
>walls are dirty as fuck
>restaurant looks like its from the ghettos or working class neighborhood
so this is what happens when hipsters want the "urban" experience but don't actually want to go into the ghetto

Okay, find me a filet mignon hotdog. Or a ribeye hot dog. I'll buy a pack and invite you over to eat.

I'll have a Jake-size steamed steak with ketchup.

Why do places do that? Cut up the hot dog like that?

Why bother with a "better" hot dog if you're just going to hide its taste with a huge pile of toppings?

>Baconater

Wendy's is going to buttfuck you

Yeah lemme get uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Makes it look bigger.

If you cut it in half you can crisp up the flat sides in a skillet before you eat it. There's nothing wrong with it.

Another restaurant