Chili is the most idiotic spice on Earth

Chili is the most idiotic spice on Earth.
School students in life are competing for who is able to eat most of the mouth burning shit.
If someone does not want to taste this, then this one is mocked.
The same thing about sauna. Lethons have to be thrown too much and who is licking too early from the unbearable heat is a loser.
Powerful old car scrap, especially the 60's and 70's, BMW and Audi also belong to the likes of this crap.
Of course, these old rotors must burn rubber, which is stupid, completely useless and ridiculous.
Whoever does not want to rush these trolleys is automatically suspected.
There is no traineeship on these wipes. Usually a Vocational School, if any. Something about the workhorse's obsessive courses, usually something of a careless or subconscious car or metal. Of course, you do not do that either.
What about clothing?
Flannel shirt (plain of course), Boots, bandana, tattered jeans, Flip flops, cap, leather skirt (model grandfather), general mess in clothes and skin.
Whenever I see some of the chilly chill out of a crunchy sumptuous restaurant, I feel a strong conscience.
Get rid of the passers-by! Use your primitive threat and your energies to something useful. If you can not read chili, just learn how to behave like adults.

>School students in life are competing for who is able to eat most of the mouth burning shit.
>If someone does not want to taste this, then this one is mocked.

Cry more faggot.

>read chili

>trolley
Why is it only bongs capable of this level of asshurt?

What in the fuck is your first language?

Of speaking tok pisin

>not knowing that there are some chilies that are not spicy and add a wonderful rich flavor to dishes

>2016
>ei polta röökiä

Mongolian

Trolled

>2011+6
>not chilihead
Fucking kys yourself

hmph enm ymärtä lontto eenkalni laku ameriikka ylä nauttala keilltä täälä hmphmh

tää

I really enjoyed this post.

Hyvä lanka

saddenlists frendo

TIKÖRR:D

It makes me laugh to think there still are people who can't handle any heat in their food, and that these people call themselves men. Yesterday at a friends house we made some food with my buddy and we double checked with everyone that a little spice is okay. Everyone said it was fine. Well, we threw in a bottle of Blairs' PURE DEATH SAUCE for some flavor.

We began the dinner and all the other people except for my buddy and I began sweating and bitching about the food being too hot! We were like what the fuck? That's not even pure cap lol. We found some fucking pickled jalapenos so we threw that on the table and said "suck on them little babies, see if that'll help you".

Hell, I even had chilihead beanies for the whole gang to wear at the club later that night. Those fucking pussies weren't worthy of them. Some people just can't stand anything other than salt & pepper.

Takut vittuun laudalta!

That I'm laughing at you today is a guy who can not eat any food at all, especially if they still think they're men. Yesterday evening meals were made with all the best friends and asked if you did not taste it all, and everyone was there. They put the Blair's Pure Death sauce on the palate to give it.

That's where the food was cooked to eat all the others except me and that other chef rupes sweating and crying you're too hot, you were just not what to fuck, though it's not bad yet! I came to find something fucking Dorado's jalapeno and I threw it on the tin table and I said you did not pull the kids away from you.

I was still reserved for the whole party for the bar for Chilipääpipot, but not for those mammars cradle them to give. For some, the salt and pepper is enough to flavor the food.

Yeah, that is, I used to eat a little bit of pizza in the hair folk. It's a moccasin when I can bring my own chili food and put them in a pie. That is, I went to the parks and I had Naga Morichia and Phrik Khi Nun chips (Lempparit ebin!) And a couple of bottles of Blairs 2 am-sauce. Well, then, I ordered a pizza and I threw tulisimman chillies on the table and I said you do not paa all pizza but! Right next to the table at the table, a couple of mummies came to you, you did not fuck what babies, crazy their own tsilies! I was just cool about it and I took the time off to see my Chilipää hugging you did not see the text. The penny translator threw me something "hi, that crazy chili again!" And I did not cool you "basics but ..." and went to the table.
Well, the pie came in and I clearly noticed that you do not smell the smell of the other people in the room. I laughed in the loudspeaking, where in the table at the table some big men yski from jalapeno in pupa (some fucking Finnish sliced jalapeno is just skinny, not good chili stuff) ... I roof my pizza which was chilly red.

She clearly saw respect in their eyes when they realized I did not really chile. I picked up the slaughter of pies and it burned godly. Actually, I immediately got a taste of it, so I hit Blairssii and said loudly, you do not need more burn! Those big mothers roof me almost a lip around and they were plainly afraid of me when I put it on Blairssii pitsa. At their table was the Tabasco bottle, which I laughed aloud with loud loudness.
I took a sit another piece of pizza in it, and they muijat was pretty hot already Muhu (fiery foods, spicy sex -totuus, was sometimes Cosmossa which I read accidentally äitiltä) ... I did not feel nothing in my mouth, but the chest puff senseless pride about how people honored me . My head crawled to the table when I swirled from the burning and the fault thing I remember was when the spark plugs were pouring into my punt. I woke up two days after the hospital stomach and small intestine were destroyed. The doctor just laughs, you're not a really crazy man! I did get a diagnosis even in this absurd chilipäisyyteeni, I CHILIAUTISTI!

Thank you, master. (pic related, that's master)

Good thread.

Are these hackers communicating to each other or something

White people: the post

You poor baby! Don't worry sweety, when you grow up big, you'll gain some new palates and then that big, nasty, spicy food will be great. When you outgrow this silly neet phase and finally adventure outside of your room, there is a vast world of food! You can't just eat breaded chicken your whole life. One day when you grow up, you'll learn to be outside of yourself and to try new things instead of being some faggot loser on an anime board.

holy fuck i hope this isn't pasta

What the fuck is going on here

i just remember some faggot owes me 5$

trolled :DD

Sadly, this is one of ck's more quality posts for the past month

>Whenever I see some of the chilly chill out of a crunchy sumptuous restaurant, I feel a strong conscience.
zesty language desu

Haven't read the thread but I am going to assume you're Finnish