What would you make with deer meat for dinner?

What would you make with deer meat for dinner?

Something with Everglades original

tamales

jerky

Sushi del foret

A bullet

Depends on the cut off venison. Like any animal there's different cuts you'd cook or treat different.

Deer meat is loaded with parasites that you can't even kill by cooking it, shit tier meat. Nevermind the other disease those animals carry you'd catch just preparing meat

You're a fucking retard.

t. I hunt every year and have venison in the freezer.

You're a larping retard. Deer meat is commonly found to give hunters worms and other parasites, Google homestead forums and ask /k/ for yourself.

Deer also carry brain parasites currently killing moose and other large mammals in Canada and the northern US.

Stop spreading misinformation

Bitch I made tacos with ground venison a few days ago. It's incredibly rare. On the off chance I and most people have their butcher process it, and they'd let you know.

You city sucking Wikipedia know it all goon.

Stop shilling deer meat, this is the 3rd thread you've made.

>Deer meat is commonly found to give hunters worms and other parasites,

That is true. But the part about "can't even kill by cooking it" is clearly wrong. I'm not even sure how anyone could belive that since if the food is cooked then the parasites are too. If the heat level is high enough to denature the protein in the deer meat then it's also high enough to do the same to the worms/larvae/whatever.

Hunters getting parasites only happens when the hunter is an idiot and doesn't cook the meat completely, or cross-contaminates.

Im not the OP, and you can't shill a product that you can't buy. Stop being a dumb nigger

I meant to say some people treat it like steak, and as you know there are literal retards here who eat steak that is still raw in the middle ( dead raw, not cooked mildly rare ).
>city sucking Wikipedia know it all goon

I live in Vermont nigger, I went hunting with my uncle every winter and he never ate deer for the same reason I'm explaining.

So you just went to kill deer like an asshole, and not eat them?

Why does it matter if you eat them or not? Deer are a fucking nuisance. They cause car crashes, wreck gardens, and spread disease.

Deer spread deadly disease to other animals more than any other, jump in front of cars and cause property damage. I hope 50% of their population gets killed.

I have nothing to add to the discussion, but I'd like everyone to know that this thread sucks.

Roast meat, roast potatoes, eat.

>Deer meat is loaded with parasites that you can't even kill by cooking it
You know they field test venison for CWD, right? No need to be so histrionic, you big drama queen.

meatcucks btfo

That looks super lean. You could do imitation kebabs maybe?

I usually just grill it, and with the leftovers I make stroganoff.