How do you like your eggs Veeky Forums?

How do you like your eggs Veeky Forums?

Scrambled, just about like in that photo

Dry scrambled eggs are shit.

microwaved

Fertilized ;)

I pretty much only eat scrambled or when they're in like omelette form whatever that's called.

Runny yolks make me gag.

I only eat eggbeaters. I make them into an omelette

Runny yolks used to make me sick as a kid but i got over it as i grew up.

Egg salad omelette

I didn't eat eggs at all until I was maybe 15 or 16 so maybe someday I'll learn to appreciate the runny yolk

Sunny side up runny with toast to soak the yolk

I had to ease myself into it over time, Eventually the yolk didn't bother me anymore.

better question is how don't I like them. I have yet to come across an egg I didn't like.
My favorite is over easy with salt rising toast to mop up the yolk

I like them over easy, and if scrambled just like the pic. Those are some excellent looking scrambies right there.

just like that, those look perfectly cooked

Hard Boiled, pickled with beets.

Basted

reddit eggs

but those aren't dry
and i disagree anyway

Scrambled with salt, pepper, and pieces of sliced turkey.

I used to put in a slice of butter but I removed it when I began to watch my macros. Now I just use olive oil.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

they used to freak me out on principle but i've started having over easy for the last few years and it definitely has a strange fishy taste (to me) but one i've grown to really like
my mom cooked them all over hard growing up, and one time my dad made fried eggs and he asked how i wanted them, and i didn't even know what that meant. i thought it was always yolk popped, cooked to that chalky consistency
yuck

stop saying reddit. It's like an idiot saying 'meme'. Don't become a human piece of shit on this planet.

I like to mix it up.

I probably do omelettes and scrambled most often, though, since I eat multiple eggs at a time, and it's more time consuming to fry eggs.

sucked

4 is my favorite but 5 is more practical for on the go egg consumption. Ideally it would be somewhere between 4 and 5 where the entire yolk is still orange but there is little to no liquid left.

I don't really like eggs, but I'll eat them scrambled with cheese or in huevos racheros if I'm really hungry.

Test

Menemen

>add oil to pan
>add 1 finely diced onion till soft
>add 1-2 carliston peppers in round slices till soft
>add 3 chopped tomatoes
>cook and add salt and pepper
>the tomatoes should loose enough water but you can add a bit if it goes too dry
>scramble your eggs and pour them in the pan
>add chili flakes and scramble your eggs
>you don't want your menemen to be dry, it should be saucy like pic related
>add some broken down feta cheese, get some good greek feta or ideally turkish beyaz peynir
>enjoy with some white bread

I'd use about 3 eggs btw

I like american style scrambled eggs, brit style is always overcooked and the french style texture creeps me out

Over medium or poached otherwise

what? I just dont like reddit style eggs. fry it, flip it and its done takes like 30 seconds. if you cant flip an egg why are you even cooking?

you screwed up people are just everywhere. You're like a stupid virus. I can't reddit a google egg, just linkdn my eggs.

Why do you people bother posting. In fact I think You're just a python script. People will just stop coming here for bots.

You're a russian bot, right?

>eggs

At least you people get to learn how Russia is going to control you in the future. They have autonomous bots everywhere controlling your shit. Get used to it now and maybe the movie Wolverines won't happen in your retarded lifetime.

raw without whites

over easy. I want a runny yolk, but the whites cooked all the way through.

Scrambled in hash, with a bit of Tabasco or Frank's. Yum!

I went from
>5 years old: only hard eggs extra crispy
>10 years old: hard broken yolks no crisp
>13 years old: hard to medium
>16 years old: soft or sunny only
>18 years old: sunny and french omelet only
>20 years old: sunny, french omelet, french scramble, or raw as dipping sauce for certain dishes
>now: tamago kake gohan, gyudon with raw egg, natto and raw egg on rice, sunny eggs, french scramble, french omelet.

Cheesy scrambled eggs with pepper flakes, sausage and toast.

I like to eat mine over easy or medium with carne asada, tortillas and tapatío. Being raised by mexicans came with its perks. Shit is great.

Poached, with some buttery toast. break the yolk while still hot over the toast and spread it evenly. Eat toast. Eat gooey delicious egg white.

Fried. Over easy or over hard, on toast with butter.

I actually like to eat eggs with a fully cooked yolk that's solid. I don't know why people like runny, it's messy and sloppy most of the time...

scrambled with some fried prosciutto and a lot of pepper. deviled eggs is 2nd.

Scrambled.

Been frying eggs alot more, the runny yolk is fucking delicious
>mom bought a McDonalds sausage biscuit for me like around 8
>wake up at noon, she's out of the house doing errands, I'm living the neet life up until I go back to college at the end of august
>fry up an egg in the pan, throw the biscuit in the mini oven on warm
>serve egg on top of sausage with hot sauce and pepper

I do the exact same thing

FAT FUCKING OMELETTE

So as you grew older you became an adult,, then a hipster faggot, then a fucking weeb piece of shit

>I like american style scrambled eggs, brit style is always overcooked

que

>tfw never had an egg dish other than eggs benedict
am i a living meme?

also, what egg dishes are good?

I fucking love eggs, I enjoy all forms

I prefer fried eggs but if given the option i pick poached to reduce calories. I hate hard boiled and soft boiled is a waste of the whites.

If it's scrambled the i prefer them french style, very slowly cooked with gentle heat lots of butter and a dadh of cream to finish. They should be silky smooth.

I can't eat eggs, they give me really bad gastrointestinal pain. I think I have an intolerance to them. I get the same effect with avocado too. Must be something to do with the protein.

I'd love to eat some scrambled eggs once in a while, but the after effects are just too debilitating to risk it

fry onions on a pan for a good 5 minutes and then pour a scrambled egg mixture with parmesan and mozarella cheese into the pan

dry scrambled eggs are good if you use things like onion and spinach in the final product

hardboiled