Oral Health

Diets high in sugar and starch contribute to tooth decay.
Other health issues aside does your concern for your dental hygiene and health dictate what you eat and drink?

>Brits are so conscientious of their ugly teeth that they make an infograph about how they are more dentally healthy than the US
Kek, dat insecurity

Stop chugging mtn dew and go to the dentist tyrone

Damn!
I guess Obamacare didn't work.
The absolute STATE of American teeth.....

My dentist said I have a little wear on my teeth from acid reflux so I try to avoid/limit foods that I know will really get that shit going.

How can the nips have worse rotting teeth than Americans???

We can't. Dental insurance premiums in the Land of Corporate Freedom only cover the cost of a yearly exam. After that it's $300.00/cavity, $800/root canal, $1200/crown, and single bridges starting at $3000 out of pocket. The Land of Corporate Freedom has costly teeth.

>conscientious
Try again, retard.

>criticizing spelling on the internet
fuck off reddit

So how do you manage to get those nice shiny veneers done?
All the Americans I know have great looking teeth, but even cosmetic stuff must be expensive?

Reddit is known for the opposite actually.
Looks like your left leaning self would fit in there.
Faggot.

they probably get decent dental coverage through their jobs

i have a shitty part time warehouse job but my dental insurance is insanely good

>Literally Wrong: The Post
Please nobody listen to the larper who doesnt understand how american medical insurance works.

i got private dental for about 60 a month and those $ seem almost exactly right
I drink diet sodas and other sugar free stuff when I'm out and can't rinse or brush directly afterwords and my teeth have gotten way better since I started doing that

I get private dental for $40 a month and none of my copays are anywhere near that high.
I had four cavities filled a couple weeks ago and the bills was $112 after insurance. According to this guy I wouldve been out over a grand.

>american medical
>ranks 37th in the world 2 positions above Cuba at 39th.

Name one dental insurance plan and the monthly premiums that reduces costs lower than what I quoted. I'll wait until hell freezes over.

Mine.

What would happen if say, I got mugged and they kicked my teeth in? I mean properly beat the shit out of me.
If I had no insurance what should I do?

Where are you getting dental insurance for part time work?
Everywhere I've been requires you to work full time, and they make it extremely difficult to get/keep those hours

American here. Honestly, I brush my teeth every night (only once a day) and I use Crest white strips every morning and pop in a strong breath mint. My teeth are a nice white.

Tell the dentist you don't have insurance and are willing to pay cash.
Most of them will cut you a 30-40% discount.

He's not, he's larping to make american dental sound "oh so horrific"

Name the plan and include the company, deductible, max usage cap per year before higher rates kick in, exclusion for preexisting conditions which is whatever they say they are, and the list of stumblebum C- dental school graduates that signed up for it that are the only ones you can use, and other pertinent details. Protip, you won't. Enjoy your 37th in the world healthcare ranking. Quite frankly I don't.

I dont drink sour beers and even though they are the up and coming trend; i will not acquire the taste like i did with ipas due to how acidic they are. Theyre more acidic than orange juice

Delta Dental
$50 deductible
$1250 before higher rates kick in (which would be something like getting half my mouth removed, I had all four wisdom teeth out at once and it was $400 after insurance)
No exclusions listed
Every procedure is 40-60% copay.
Free cleaning every 6 months.
Free x-ray every year.
Free 3d-scan every year.
Oral surgery has a "once per 2 years" limitation for coverage, which is pretty standard.
Havent ever had an issue finding somebody to take it, but then again I also don't hop between dentists every 3 weeks like some backwater trucker.
Stay mad, you roleplaying britbong.

Oh and almost every insurance plan comes with "misc credit" that gets applied towards various things. If you don't use it during the year, you can just call your dentist and tell them to charge your insurance for it. Then you get free credit with them.
The last cavities I had filled (four small ones) came out to $112 but I didnt actually pay anything because I had credit I didnt use on my insurance from last year.