How many people on Veeky Forums can actually cook?

How many people on Veeky Forums can actually cook?

I can cook but not well

i try to cook, i mostly stick to easy stuff.

define cooking. what do I need to cook for you to acknowledge my skills?

I only cook for good looking men.

I made this yesterday

>Filename

Does boiling water count? I think I have a cast iron pan somewhere too.

Depends on you threshold for "can cook." I do cook and most of it is palatable, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly skilled.

I made red wine sauce for steak once. Does that count?

i think i'm pretty good
technique is pretty important to me but i'm not fussy about presentation so i probably wouldn't make a good pro
i also eat weird shit that others tend to turn their noses up at, which gets me in trouble but, i try to curb that autism when i'm cooking for a group

I just watch anime all day and eat cheap ramen.

I enjoy cooking sometimes, Just wish I could watch my Japanese cartoons while cooking, so I end up not cooking because of that.

I'm a cook. Used to work in a restaurants bit now I'm private.

Pay is okay but the freedom is amazing. And I've met some seriously cool people.

Yan can

I'm a sous chef at a fine dining restaurant and watch anime and shitpost for the rest of my day

>how many on Veeky Forums can cook

Everyone. You should rephrase to "how many do cook?"

You know full damn well that the phrase "can cook" colloquially means "can cook well".

I suppose i can

I'm halfway between flyover housewife and cooking show where the host is Gordan "Pan. Nice and Hot" Ramsay

No

Nah I mean I do a few things like grill or make breakfast but my wife is the cook and great at it. Kinda like my grandfather I think of myself as more of an expert food critic / connisuer and just enjoy taking about it

I have quite a bit of skill, but this is my first time posting on Veeky Forums.

i cook every day
im weird tho , i make the same thing everyday
its really good

Im better at baking than cooking, but I have a turbo shit kitchen

>inb4 dont blame your tools

you try baking in a glorified microwave and a set of hot plates that cant even get oil to smoking point

The truth is, I'm really fat. Most people would assume it's because of fast food, soda, and fried foods but I cook so much and experiment so much, I got myself fat. I've gotten more confident in my skills that I'm always disappointed when others want to order out because I price in my head the actual cost vs convenience. I'm slowly started to understand and listen to my body so I plan on doing meal plans for the future. It's worth cooking on your own despite the ability to overdo it.

Yes, although I hate cooking for myself. It was a part of my upbringing though because we were raised to be good Ukrainian wives.

Can you cook for me

I'm a line cook
I fucking hope I can cook well

you don't need to cook well, you need to do a certain set of tasks well.
you're on a line, the people that are on assembly lines aren't necessarily craftsmen either.

I only cook eggs

Only with a recipe. I have the memory of a goldfish.

I can't cook at anything approaching restaurant speed but I can make a souffle in my home kitchen.

I make a mean frozen pizza