Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHvWoDB-PYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NYFries
>not a single franchise in the USA

Do Americans really eat this?

These are always hilarious to me. McEnnedy seems to be the primary offender

Can I post foreign British food too?

yes, and one day when your 3rd world shithole rises out the mud, maybe you can too.

>what does foreign mean

enjoy your mudcakes, mojambe

Why the immediate racism ? Do you feel the need to defend microwavable junk food because they're a staple in your diet and you feel that your way of life is threatened ?

I'm genuinely curious, I find this reaction weird and quite ridiculous considering the comment that led to this outburst.

fuck off, that was never advertised as american

"American steakhouse" chain in South Korea

Typical "American steak" served there

>TFW that doesn't actually look that bad

they seem to have most of the ingredients just... fucked up on how to combine them

Like they're aliens trying to imitate what they think americans eat, so they have an ingredient list but no idea how they go together

That looks really fucking good

Looks good. Pretty legit.

Actual food photo

>Entire sprig of rosemary ensuring it will overpower everything else

other than that, looks pretty damn good

how are those goat anuses, mahmut?

Kek

I'm from Mexico and a lot of take out restaurants offer boneless.

Hey I'd like to order my meat on a stone in an oblong plate

I'll take most american foods over British.

The roasted garlic looks out of place, but the grilled onions and mushrooms aren't weird at all.

you vs
the man she tells you not to worry about

I actually ate at one of those.
Massively overpriced (this thing was like $50) but they had a crappy golden-coral style buffet you could eat at too, and the steak itself was incredibly good.

I'll have uhhhhhh BONELESS taco

>an entire bulb of garlic

why?

>what does foreign mean
>american food is foreign
What did he mean by this?

Everyone is just mad in this thread because America takes all your bland, shitty food and remakes it to be edible and then you have restaurants trying to be American because they know we just do it better. Everything we touch and create just gets better while the rest of the world plays catch up. We literally invented the faggy Michelin star bullshit. It's okay to be jealous, because that's why we succeeded in the 1700s and became the number one country in power.

it's a hot stone so the steak doesn't cool down

PREACH

"Boston Pizza" is the same way. Apparently it's all over Canada. Doesn't exist in Boston.

Because it's redundant. A pizza in Boston is just a pizza. A pizza in Chicago is just a pizza. The styles of the pizza is how to recognize where they originated from. A Boston pizza isn't a real thing. New York style pizza is a thing. Deep dish pizza is a thing.

The point of the thread is posting "American"-themed or styled foods that don't actually exist in any real way in the United States.

Pretty sure that's just for presentation, brah
Also that garlic is going to rape the flavor out of everything else if we're talking things being overpowering

What the fuck is all this french crap?
Americans only eat real, American cuisine, like Ma used ta make.

what manga?

stop

All of these foods look very authentic American to me.

>That last one
You motherfucker

>No McChicken
What a dark time

Missing the point of the thread. This one's actually not shitting on Americans.

Sorry about your chromosomes pal :(

fuck you, my mums gonna live for a billion years

Their website says:

>The Finest Potatoes cut thickly by hand, deep fried in fat-free canola oil for full flavor and made more exciting with 11 recipe dips, NY Fries is the go-to snack of true Pommes Frites lovers.

>fat-free canola oil
>fat free oil

wtf?

this presentation is totally unamerican and azn looking
However the food itself looks fine. Not sure what's up with the garlic though.

>Pizza Hut Japan's American Pizza

"American" recipes I like making
>Spaghetti meatballs
>potato salad/macaroni salad
>steak Dianne
>nacho platter

Spaghetti and meatballs is Italian.
Potato salad is German.
Nachos are Mexican.

You fucking pleb.

American or Cool American?

this can't be real

It's not.

Americans are always cool, fool

Im sure spaghetti meatballs is a fairly american thing. Nacho platter is tex-mex

>Spaghetti and meatballs is Italian
*Italian-American
Doesn't make it any better or worse, but yeah, a lot of food considered Italian in the U.S. has diasporic origins

For you since it's a comfy read. Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san

That's not a bad idea. It's like a mini pizza that can be eaten while busy.

Great idea, bad execution because they taste awful and come out the microwave searing hot and soggy.

> Margarine
Poor person detected.

> Big steak
> No chips
Whut.

I saw that thread too. Didn't your people get BTFOed by pizza being declared a vegetable?

Michelin was french.
Otherwise, britain takes all the tasty shit from your culture, and has you prepare a westernised version of it over and over and over.

> Miniature cheesy hotdog crust
That's pretty american.

Spaghetti and meatballs is eye-talian american.
Spaghetti bolonaise is british.
I prefer the meatballs, desu. Less messy.

Nigga, you've seen nothing

Putting meatballs to an Italian food does not make it an American dish.

Italy has meatballs too, lots of places around the world with Italian descendants put meatballs on spaghetti.

>Spaghetti bolonaise is british.
Bolognese sauce is fucking Italian.
From the region of Bologna you fucktard.
Thus the name.

You Anglos are fucking delusional.

Yeah except we don't eat bolognese on spaghetti, it goes on tagliatelle

That specific pasta dish is Italian-American.

That looks pretty good.

>Nasty & Easy
Sounds like your mom.

Pizza burgers are fucking delicious.

As a Canadian myself I can say that people here go ape shit for BP's its one of the fancier restaurants in small citys

What is with the morbid German fascination with obvious poorly made pastiches of food from the US?

It's like some kind of national pastime to make as much shitty knockoff foods as they can because that's what they make "over there". Funny enough most of the fatty disgusting food that people make fun of the US for have some kind of German origin in the first place.

The steak is trying to inchworm its way out of that bowl

youtube.com/watch?v=AHvWoDB-PYo
Not again.

The low-end discount grocery stores, that do not have a constant shelf presence of diverse import-style foods, like Aldi and Lidl, have rotating themed weekly or biweekly inventory changes, where stuff that is vaguely under a common theme gets the spotlight.

This week Lidl, for example, has some easteuropean tradtional foods. The two weeks before that, it was turkish specialties.
Or asian weeks with cheap faux wasabi paste and nori sheets.

The gaudy packaging is just how they make the lower social class that shops there curious and interested. There is no deeper fascination or reasoning behind it. And it is certainly not limited to "american" food.

Germans are big Ameriboos

what in the ever loving fuck is this
t. American

When East Asians put all that English text on everything, do they actually know what it means or are they just using it because it's a trendy language?

>try to cut my steak
>dull my knife to shit by rubbing it on a fucking rock

Thank you!

Why is Japan so into American type food?

Thousand Island dressing maybe?

These are from Aldi right?

It's part of a larger "international" menu iirc. They have German style as well, among other things.

>Italian-American
>Potato salad is german
>tex-mex

This is how you can tell someone is a europoor.

that was my first thought, might be bigmac sos, but I'm not putting all my chips on it

No. Americans eat real hambugers. You will be shot if you even suggested eating a hamburger from a tin.

Those canned burgers and shit are from different countries.

nips are major ameriboos

cheeseburger is from Lidl and the pizzaburger is available in many store chains like Edeka, Penny, Rewe, Real, etc

Blyat, you Russian?

Kek

I actually ate it last week

fug

german invention
looks p good actually

that's because the company is named after a person, not the city

In proper retail stores, they have 'ethnic' foods tailored to the local immigrant population.
This means that you've got an aisle with caribbean products, then chinese, then japanese, then half an aisle of eastern european brands all in cyrillic script, and then the rest full of south asian stuff.
And another entire aisle devoted to trendy gluten free salt free sugar free fat free dairy free meat free crap. Which seems to be vacuum-packed cardboard.

At least there's three whole aisles of booze, though.

Just try it. It's not raw garlic, it's probably been in the oven, on low temperature, for at least an hour.

I make my garlic soup like this. Nothing overpowering when bake it at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until golden, about 1 hour.

Yes. The higher class, more expensive chains often handle it like this.

I enjoy both the lower and the upper end of the scale. In one, I can be sure to have some more unusual products, for germany, readily available. In the other, I can discover something new, I would have never bought otherwise, just because the sortiment changes and is more interesting.

I'm pretty sure Mcennedy is just a store brand. Most if not all products are made in Germany and they're only sold in Lidl.