What's the best flavor?

What's the best flavor?

Liberal Loganberry

cookie dough

subversive kike

The one with the brownies and fudge. I refuse to support those nutjob leftists though. So i just put blue bell on a brownie.

Cucklate Chip

Marshmallow Mike Gordon is A Pedophile

muh random shit thrown into a vanilla base

fuck ben and jerry's

>fuck ben and jerry's

I agree, but not for the reason you implied.

is haagen dazs any better?

milky milk

Dindu Dragonfruit

Half baked holy shit

Peanut butter cup but I refuse to eat their garbage ever again

this ice cream suck hard dick

Their new flavor, White Devil's Food Cake, is pretty tasty.

it's Chocolate Therapy you cucks

>Non-ironically not buying products due to the politics posted on their website
You might as well be liberals.

The willie Nelson peach cobbler one. Why da fuck they don't make it anymore?

>inb4 you get called out because you're a faggot for not making fun of the OTHER side
Also half baked because I love cookie dough.

It's always weird when big companies like this rally behind a movement they don't know anything about because they want to be progressive.
Especially when their biggest demographic doesn't line up with the movement.

Usually it's someone their the social media, or the whole social media department.
I never follow meme hatred of companies for this reason. I will always do a little bit more research before deciding to avoid a company.

Meant for

I just don't understand boycotting a company because the humans behind it have political views you disagree with. I didn't boycott chick-fil-A for being gay-hating righties, I'm not boycotting Ben and Jerry's for being black-loving lefties.
Paraphrasing that one black dude in that shitty Clerks sequel, you can't taste politics.

I'm a born-again vegan, and I am really going to miss ben and jerry's :(

Let's assume for the sake of making this easier to explain that I don't support B&J because of their support of BLM now.
Good chance the owners are donating some of their profits to BLM, and in turn, some of my money (via profit due to buying their ice cream) to BLM
I don't want to fund BLM, so I stop buying B&J.

Everything But The...

>vanilla ice cream
>chocolate ice cream
>big fudge covered toffee pieces
>big peanut butter cups
>big chunks of white chocolate
>fudge covered almonds

Drooling right now

What ice cream brand do you recommend that can match up to BJ?

tillamook or make your own

I'm not him but I would recommend you stop buying ice cream by the tub and only get some good gelato instead

>tillamook
my nigga

2 scoops of this

>Graeter's
if you can get it.
>Haagen Dazs
if you don't mind fewer mix-ins.
>Blue Bell
not a premium ice cream but swings above its weight.
>Talenti
not actually ice cream less mix-ins but every flavor is solid.
>Tillamook
a half step below Blue Bell but has interesting flavors.
>Premium store brands
varies wildly by flavor/brand
>Dryers/Bryers/Edys/Value brands
just avoid

edy's butter pecan is GOAT

fuck off pretentious cunt

took a second

Didnt Blue Bell have to shut down a bunch of shit because of listeria?

Every brand has a winner or two.

Ya they almost folded but are producing again although they aren't being distributed as widely as in the past. New flavor coming Thursday.

How many scoops is that

it looks like 2 scoops

GIVE US THE SCOOP CODES FALLON

>Ben & Jerry's thread
>conservacucks lose their shit over it
Every single time. My favorite is Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz

It's actually been pretty restrained in this thread.
Also Half Baked.

For me, it's the mediocre vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate covered whatever with a shit swirl

late night snack was better

How do I make my ice cream taste almost as good pro n par with Ben and Jerry's

>Chic Fil A says "we dont like gays"
>Cakeshop says "we dont like gays"
>Entire nation loses their fucking minds, national news coverage, presidential mentions, etc
>B&J says they support a racial terrorist organization
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE A COFVEVE LOVER
Yeah no it's totally just conservitards getting their panties in a knot, the opposition doesn't do it every week or anything.

>lamp
10/10

Why does the fag swap places with the feminist in panel 2 & 3

Literally none of those things you listed affect me, or the taste/quality of their respective products.

The best flavor ever duh

You're correct, but it hasn't stopped people from taking stands against those brands on either side before.

Urban Bourbon will ride eternal, shiny and chrome

this. Haagen Dazs is better quality, but I don't buy Nestle products. Ben & Jerry's just isn't worth the price. So I don't know what to get.

Better question, why does /pol/ look like he wants it in panel 1

What's happening USA?
So people are or are not upset about ice cream this week?

this is the best btw.

Who wouldn't wanna fug a qt blonde boi. Lots of homos on /pol/

>Jews
>advocating for Asians
Nice try Rabbi, I'll be here with my Asian partner while you take care of your ex wife's alimony after she divorced you for Tyrone. The Jews fear the Samurai.

Oy Goy

suddenly all their flavours tasted like shit after they advertised their support for degenerate leftwing policies that aim to undermine national sovereignty and stability

Fallon's life has been forfeit ever since he gave up midnight snack.
I hope he sleeps at night to miss out on his snacks and miss his own shows

I'm disappointed that Blue Bell stopped making their own in-house frozen treats (cones, bars) after the shutdown. Now it's just licensed stuff like Snickers or Dove.
The BLM endorsement happened about a year or two ago, so at this point people bring it back up for the sake of shitposting more than anything else. I'm sure some new skub drama is just around the corner.

Ben and Jerry are communist Jews who fund this sort of thing with millions of dollars. You can be sure they know what they're talking about, people like them wrote the script.

Come to Freddo in Argentina and it will blow your minds. I think they have branches in Europe and Miami too IIRC.

Real Italian-Argentine gelato.

>make your own

Jewish dick in your mouth

Pretty sure they have sorbet but don't quote me on it

My favorite flavor is Cuckies and Cream

Nigger Dicks. Ben and Jerrys is overrated trash.

Ice cream makers are so easy to use.

This.

Islamic Terrorberry tastes good

It was originially by /lgbt/, then /pol/ edited it

They're from Vermont. What do you expect?
Beautiful state/land, great beer, but chock full of cocksuckers

Phish food.

i had this when i visited the glaciers in patagonia

it truly is godly... best ice cream anywhere desu... the one i had came with brownie pieces in it

Grew up in Vermont. Lived there for decades before moving. The absolute best flavor they ever put out was Rainforest Crunch, though it's long since been discontinued.

Milk and Cookies

Is there a single thread on this website that isn't infested by /pol/fags?

Brownie Batter Core

No vanilla base.
No fudge flakes/chunks.

If you follow these 2 rules Ben and Jerry's is passable.
Their chocolate and cheesecake bases are also pretty low quality but good mix-ins can make up for them unlike the above 2.

I used to think their pistachio one was pretty good. I haven't really eaten sugar in a couple years, though. A while ago I had a spoonful of the Cherry Garcia and it was way too sweet. I don't want to ruin the memory of any other ice creams.

Any of you who do eat ice cream and don't have a political or ethical stance on that brand should try the pistachio one.

The one that isn't overpriced.

phish food

We just got them in my third world country like 4 months ago and I'm trying out every different flavour, too bad that one Ben&Jerry costs like 5% of my month wage

Best to worst that I've tried:
>Half Baked
>Chunky Monkey
>Chocolate Fudge
>Strawberry Cheesecake (too mild of a flavour)
>Peanut Butter one (peanut butter and ice cream do not go together)

Which one should I try next, by the way? I was saving up to buy Cherry Garcia but if there is something better I should try let me know

Cherry Garcia and phish food, if you can get past the meme names, are really really good

Phish food seems like you'll get more bang for your buck so I might as well try that one

Thanks man

i hope ypu enjoy it
I wished they would have named it something else

This. I can't stand all of their libral bullshit. One day we'll end up like canada and arrest people who dont use specific pronouns.

t. A vermonter

Er hat nichts falsch gemacht.

Which area of vermont do you live?

The town that I live in is currently filled with Nepali scum

I agree with this for the most part except Tillamook's much better quality over Blue Bell. BB has shit like high fructose corn syrup and carrageenan in it.

>chick fil a owner donates to groups fighting against gay rights
>lol it's his money he can do what he wants
>Ben and jerry's owners donate to leftist shit
>fuck those jewz!!!!

But carrageenan is just seaweed and it tastes dank. What are your issues with it? Health concerns?

I haven't lived there since 2009. I lived in a very small town called Cambridge, about 20 miles north of Stowe.

Meant for