Breakfast thread

Breakfast thread.

What did you have today?
What do you usually have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4wBLUBa8YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing because I'm on forced leave because I have 172 vacation days accrued due to HR error.

>I can still hear my boss screaming at HR

stop playing katarina faggot

???

It's after midday bro, you can put away the xxxx gold and crack a VB.

>eating at the computer

>today
microwave-heated ham and mozzarella cheese sandwich and coffee au lait. didn't have a lot of time.
>usually
ham and mozzarella cheese grilled sandwich with olive oil and oregano, black coffee and greek yogurt.

Where else would you eat

Buy a sailboat and sail to the micronesian islands and back

Today I baked bread then made bruschetta with cherry tomatoes, red onion, basil, oregano and mozzarella.

Usually I just have toast + coffee or porridge.

Today I made home fries. I usually have some kind of cereal, or nothing.

i had scrambled eggs with onion put on turkish bread with some wilted spinach

holy

Coffee and maybe some egg whites.
Usually have bacon, 2 eggs/egg whites, and some hashbrowns, but I have to stop being a fat fuck.

Small glass of cold brew cowfee erryday.

This is what I have every day: Blueberries, blackberriesand bananas with milk. We pick the berries and greeze them for eating throughout the year. These were fresh because we've been picking lately.

Normally tea and a banana or one of those greek yogurt cups or something but today I'm hungover so I got this fuckin hot pocjet

>Nothing because I'm on forced leave

Why would this mean that you have nothing for breakfast?

Any of the following:

>milk blended with banana and cinnamon
>only coffee
>nothing (most time)
>bread with honey and sesame seed
>oatmeal with brown sugar
>oatmeal with mashed banana
>homemade bread with butter
>boiled egg

I like drinking coffee only so I don't feel full from oatmeal + coffee. Most of time I need to get the oatmeal and avoid coffee if I have physical training during the morning.

Maybe he's got no money and has no paycheck incoming because of the leave.

I am eating tuna salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today.

I have the same light up Star Wars mug

Muesli
clean your desk, Bernard.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4wBLUBa8YI

usually I'll have muesli, from a dusty cup.

A double cheeseburger from mcdonalds. At 3pm.
It's gone 8 now. That's all I've had except a spoonful of chutney to taste.

If he's anything like me it means he just sleeps in until noon everyday.

a glass of orange juice. day is almost over and I'm supposed to eat at least 4000cal. per day because of gym.
I also only slept two hours.
JUST

i can't eat for like 3 hours after i wake up

>breakfast food is my favorite genre of tasty treat

i eat a lot of hash browns at night

>breakfast is coffee, beer and a giant ham sandwich

Everybody knows its a mistake, so why not go back to work?

I usually have a cup of cereal, a slice of whole grain toast, and coffee. Recently I bought some like Kashi whole grain waffles that were hugely on sale, so I've been having two of those every morning. Bretty good

Daily reminder to read Kellogg's Living Temple.

The best way to break your fast is around 400 calories of cold grains. Eating high protein, hot foods, or more than 400 calories is a fucking meme.

I usually don't eat breakfast? Is that bad?

It's the most important meal of the day you ignorant piece of human garbage

How is it important though?

You know it.

:^)

I have to take the leave or else they have to cash out the days. They don't want to pay for me for the excess days so I have to take the leave. It was a miscalculation from 3 years ago, I was accruing leave at the wrong rate.

It's not bad whatsoever.

What is that?

Most often I'll have oatmeal or toast with some kind of spread and yogurt but I do change it up a lot and yesterday I had a microwave muffin I spotted at Walmart and I decided to try. It was S'mores flavor and it was ok

Usually 1-2 slices of bread with some cream cheese, cheese and tomato or cucumber slices.
Sometimes muesli with some fresh fruit.
Mostly coffee

we deal in tuna and tuba accessories. but today i have some wings and pizza,

Scrambled eggs with cholula and oatmeal with flax seed

both melons are gone so I'm back to just water for hydrating the chia so I don't get constipated.

What programm is this?

cronometer

>star wars mug
>coffee isn't black
cringing pretty hard

Do you have autism?

a cortado, 1 single serve liberte vanila greek yogurt, a dark chocolate + cranberry kashi bar and a small ginger snap cookie

Dude same! Breakfast has literally all the comfiest foods.

Pic related (I didn't take it). Eggs en cocotte. It's basically just an egg baked in a ramekin with various other ingredients. I love how creative I can get with this dish. This morning, I had the egg on a bed of arugula with rosemary, a special herb cheese, and pesto on top.

>no preservatives
I've never seen a beer with preservatives in my entire life
unless they mean no hops, in which case I stand corrected

Home made McDonalds Sausage McMuffin with egg

oats + sugarless almond milk + small teaspoon of stevia/sea salt

I make one of these once a month

dude that looks good as fuck but add some granola to it, I wanna grow my own blueberries.

are you actively trying to be a faggot?

Bacon and a fried egg. Sometimes a breakfast sandwich. I usually have water to drink.

>go to work instead of taking a 5 month paid holiday

Found the American

What does that mean

Coffee, protein bar before work.
Weekend: Coffee, doughnut

Woke up late and had cereal - the kind with dried strawberries in them. Breakfast during the week alternates from cereal to peanut butter and jelly.

I have weekends off and so I usually go all out with some kind of brunch thing like omelets, pancakes, and buttered toast and bacon. I usually reserve weekends for brewing loose leaf tea or coffee. I only have time to put up with the nasty bagged shit once I get to work.

Ran out of cereal this morning. I guess I'll warm up some ferina if I remember to set my alarm.

Had some vanilla ice cream with frozen strawberries, really should eat more frozen strawberries.