Whiteman pizza

Whiteman pizza

Whatever you're planning on doing I must bed you to stop

Whitemen demand cheese

please stop for the love of god

Sauce that shit up because whitemen know how

Whitemen have conquered fire. Fire it up! You've earned that exclamation point and contraction

Can a whiteman be patient or will he gobble raw cocks?

Is that it?

He probably passed out

Blackmen detected. Patience!

Please show finished product op

What kind of sub-human mixes the toppings altogether instead of layering it?

Probably the type of subhuman who makes a "pizza" with no crust.

Whiteman happy now

So you're making a pizza but without the base? I'm sure it'll taste fine but stupid.

Wow, you chopped an onion and a jalapeno and dumped it in a pan with some pre-shredded sawdust cheese and some shitty BPA-enriched pizza sauce.

We're all very impressed.

How was it op. And have You ever thought about slapping some toast on the top when it's done cooking and flipping over into a plate.

What kind of keto bullshit is this?

Half the cost of homemade pizza is the crust which ends up being mediocre. Keto benefits are free

I bet that sauce has the perfect level of sodium content.

It's a bit salty but when you are eating a half pound of cheese why worry

No, I'm confident that it has just the right amount of salt.

>Half the cost of homemade pizza is the crust
>flour
>water
>oil
>yeast
that's like $1 at most. the most expensive ingredient is usually the cheese.

>shitsauce and shitcheeze doesn't have "gluten free" logo

try again
not white enough

Looks like a tasty way to cut out carbs

>not just throwing some leaves and cheese into the pan and nothing else.

you know you can walk into pizzarias and buy the dough for like 1 dollar

you just sound like a lazy fatass who cant cook, takes like all of 5 secs to do it proper, you cant even grate cheese without going full nigger
and a squeeze sauce fuck thats nasty

reminder that most people on Veeky Forums think plastic pre-shredded wisconsin garbage that costs much less than actual food is cheese

if you disagree with me you hat e america and all americans and have literally never set foot in the USA GOD BLESS AMERICA OBSESSED

>America
>White

Can you not afford shredded cheese or do they just not have it there?

Mozarella is $1.50 for 8 ounces and even cheeper in bulk whereas a bobboli crust is $3 and Pillsbury crust is $2.25.

How hard is it to make pizza dough? I don't get why this is an issue for so many people.

>when you end up proving yourself to be unironically obsessed in a post where you try to play off the obsessed meme

Do ignorant Europoors really think 'merica is still white? lol

But real, fresh mozzerella cost alot more than that. Its about 8 bucks for a pound of good cheese. If I'm going to take the time to out a pizza together I'm not going to cut corners and use cheap shit ingredients. And also if you ever worked for a pizza place most of them will make you weigh out the cheese for each pizza because it is usually the most expensive ingredient by a large margin. And I'm not talking about little ceasers or something but a quality pizza shop.

>pizza squeeze
jesus christ

even shitty sargento/kraft shredded cheese is like $5 for a 1lb bag.

where is it that cheap?