Someone's getting laid tonight :^)

someone's getting laid tonight :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p-2isH-SgHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only person I ever saw eat oysters raw like that was my mom when she's take me with her while she got drunk at the bar, and to be frank OP, I think your right.

>believing bivalves are the metric from which a species of mammal rolls the dice on it's chances to do it like they do on the discovery channel

baka senpai

i....

Kek

I love raw oysters easy to get in the south. Had them once in New Orleans and went to a strip club and swear to god almost fell in love with the random blonde stripper who gave me a lap dance

>not eating the superior mollusc

Shiggy

>Guy comes into my job and gives me a box of oysters for free since he gets them cheap
>everyone I work with is always saying he wants to fuck me

Shit dude are you my dad. Her name was tammy-lynne sometimes candy, sometimes called classy.

It's a nuptial gift, take what you can get fag.

I went camping up the east coast of Tasmania for 2 weeks with a few friends, we had an awesome time.
I found this fisherman that had his own oyster lease and was selling cheap oysters for cash, I was eating about 20 oysters every day for about 2 weeks.
I was camping with friends and couldn't even fap let alone have sex.
When I got home and had a proper shower for the first time in forever I had to clean the pipes out and busted the biggest nut ever. I wish I snapchated it or something, I would have sent it to My Story and every one on my contact list.

>Paying for oysters in Tasmania

My uncle's friend owns a beachouse on the north coast and we just go there with eskies and spend two hours picking them off the beach

lel wasn't expecting that

My reaction to oysters:

youtu.be/p-2isH-SgHA

give me some desu senpai

"Oh honey! I consumed an entire bucket of oysters for this occasion!"

meanwhile in wa its $16 for a tray of 8 that taste time shit

where abouts? my grandparents own a northern beachhouse but the beach its on is pretty shutty

>shucking oysters before you're ready to consume them

gross

>where is your hunting grounds
>doxxing yourself
>giving up your profits
>destroying your own livelihood because user on the internet wanted to know where you got your seafood

Why does everyone ask people where they live here? This is fucking Veeky Forums guys.

food is pretty regional so it kinda makes sense, but yeah I would be hestitant to get much more specific than my state

chill out, im not going to fly over to tasmania to steal your oysters. i just mean is it stanley or something?

hehehe good ole Mr. Bean

>gracias

fucking kek