I'm in Europe and want to try some American junk food, so I need recommendations. Anything, savory, sweet, chips, puffs...

I'm in Europe and want to try some American junk food, so I need recommendations. Anything, savory, sweet, chips, puffs, chocolates, candies etc as long as it can be shipped, and is worth shipping across an ocean for.

It's a pretty backwater part of Europe and doesn't get a lot of stuff, so if there's international junk food you'd like to recommend, you can do that too, as long as it's easily available in American stores, since I'll have a friend there buy it for me and ship it here.

>is worth shipping across an ocean for.

Amerifag here. None of it is, really.

Forgive me if you can actually get some of this shit there, I don't really know what's available there
Reese's, Snickers, Nerds Rope, Pretzel M&Ms, Cow Tales, Vanilla Coke, Root Beer or Birch Beer, Hi-Chew, and most Wonka candies are good
Avoid anything made with Hershey's chocolate, it's notoriously shit compared to other chocolate bars.

beards

do you have cookies and creme hersheys bars over there? cheez-it grooves, white cheddar flavor?

get reeses peanut butter cups. i knew a french guy who was here for school and he was addicted.

If you're going to insist on getting vomit chocolate at least try to get the Hershey's exclusives from Pennsylvania.

I just came back with a box of Whachimicalits.

For candy I like Chunky bar, Rolos, Carmello, Heath Bar, Kit Kat.

A good chip related one is Gardettos.

get dem pop tarts nigga

>I'm in Europe and want to try some American junk food

Nearly every other country has better "junk food" if you break it up by category.

Candy > japanese candy is best by far
Deep Fried shit > Britbongs
Muckbang taco box > Mexico

America might have the widest range of sugary sodas though...

This user speaks the truth. While American junk food is staggering in its bounty and variety none of it is worth going out of your way for. It's shit people eat because it's there, not because it's actually good.

No junk food is better than other junk food you retards...it's all garbage

Whats so bad about it?

>No junk food is better than other junk food you retards...it's all garbage

don't be ridiculous... just because the food is fattening or bad for you doesn't mean you can't tell the difference in quality in one product from another.

It doesn't matter. an ounce of the best candy in the world and an ounce of the worst candy in the world are still both an ounce of fucking candy. but be my guest, go ahead and stuff your face and pretend you have a semblance of taste by eating children's sweets.

I could list a few dozen easy but I'll keep it short.

>Butterfinger
>Andy Kapps Hot Fries
>Famous Amos Cookies

non of this kind of stuff is a 'treat.' Whenever I eat it I feel like crap afterward, even a little bite.
stick with making your own food.

>non of this kind of stuff is a 'treat.' Whenever I eat it I feel like crap afterward, even a little bite.
>stick with making your own food.

Sure thing. Ted Kazyenski

What it's made from, which is the cheapest possible industrially produced shit. The flavors are artificial for the most part, it's usually loaded with sugar (HFCS) and/or salt, lots of preservatives to assure long shelf life and the rest is shit like bleached white flour or modified corn starch. Because it isn't made from recognizable ingredients it doesn't taste like anything recognizable. You know how McDonald's really doesn't taste like anything other than McDonald's? Like that. Beyond being sweet, salty, sour, greasy (and often crunchy) you can't really pin down the flavors to any actual foods, because the stuff isn't made from actual ingredients. It might indicate that it's chocolate or fruit flavored or cheesy, but it won't taste like chocolate, fruit or cheese. It will taste like a robot version of these things, and unless you're in the habit of eating this stuff it isn't particularly good tasting. It's loud and obnoxious, like a trashy teenage girl who won't stop talking.

When I was worked in a shipping store, parents would come in and ship these fucking bags almost by the dozen to their kids in college. I gorged myself on this frequently as a chuld.

problem is most mass produced candy is not realy good, no matter what ountry i tis from.

Ginseng candy. It's probably available near you though. I even see it in health stores.

None of it is really worth going out of your way for honestly, but I'll throw in some suggestions.
>Any of the candy in your picture (especially milk duds IMO)
>Andy capps hot fries
>Chester's hot fries
>Chester's popcorn cheese puffs
>Funyuns
>Cracker Jacks
>little Debbie's cosmic brownies
>honey buns

I want a honey bun now

Candy:
Jelly Belly assorted flavors
Fisherman's Friend
Those strawberry candies that are hard on the outside and soft in the center (Strawberry Bon Bon?)
Warheads
Pop Rocks
Maple Candy
Boston Baked BeanS

Chocolates:
Malted milk balls (not whoppers, those suck)
Hershey's miniatures assortment
Crispy M&Ms if they still make those
Reese's (regular kind or the mini ones)

Cookies:
Mint oreos
Maple leaf cookies (the kind /w cream inside)
Nutter Butters
I like Pepperidge Farm cookies but I think most of them are just something you can probably find similar and better in the EU.

I think skittles makes a good introduction of American candy to Europe. My favorite chocolate is KitKat so I recommend those.

Mexican potato/corn chips are far superior to American ones.

Thanks famalams, I'll look into all these. If everything goes well, I might make a thread about my opinions on what I get.