JUST ORDERED DOMINOS NIGGA!!!!!

JUST ORDERED DOMINOS NIGGA!!!!!

50% OFF

Got myself a supreme with extra pepperoni cause I don't play around.

and a brooklyn style pizza half cheese half chicken bacon, onion and red peppers.

Actually shut the fuck up, working at dominos with these new tard twisties bread tendies and 50% off is hell

>50% OFF
I wouldn't eat that shit if it were free.

I fucking hate this deal. Work has been so god damn busy here this summer. STOP ORDERING PIZZA ALREADY!!! I miss my family.

You to? That fucking BP man.

not my fault you guys are retarded

Since ordering a specialty pizza is less expensive than building your own I decided to just order a specialty and fuck with the ingredients to make what I want. And after I ordered the dude calls me up confused as fuck, asking why I ordered a veggie pizza with half the pizza blank and chicken and bacon on the other half with almost no veggies

read the fucking order or go back to school.

one job nigga

Store or supply?

I'm not advocating for the other autists at this degenerate establishment. I understand where he is coming from though, it's more complicated on the screen and more expensive for you as a customer. It's a lose lose
Lol yeah, we just send our shitters to the back to prep for like an hour because they struggle to do anything else

Store, asst. mgr as a side gig for some extra cash

I don't understand this mentality.
Your employer made a limited time deal and it means more work for you.
TOUGH LUCK
Go work somewhere else if you hate it.
You're like those dumbass starbucks baristas complaining about the 3 days when unicorn frappes were available.

thanks for the heads up! good till sunday so i'll be sure to hit that this weekend

How is this not viral marketing?

Marketing maybe, but where's the "viral" part? Is this thread so cool that you decided to share it to your friends on social media?

Dominoes ad execs:
>we need to increase sales and fast
>I know, let's viral market
on
>/c-goddamn-k/ oh yeah!

My man just report the thread and move on, no need to bump it

Take two and call me in the morning.

pizza came and god damn, When it's more than just cheese or 1 topping, dominoes does great fucking work.

except the brooklyn is dominos best offering (pretty much the ONLY thing on their menu worth ordering)

You paid 50% too much.

I would pay money to not have to eat that.

for me its the hand tossed, regular sauce and cheese, with pepperoni and olives. perhaps some hot sauce or pineapple if im feeling devilish. and as always, lots of red pepper flakes.

the ultimate pizza

Posterity demands we bump this thread

The pan pizza is lit as fuck

>not putting McChickens on your pizza

Get over yourself, queer. It's just pizza

Yeah i normally hate pan pizza but dominos is alright. I also like that fudge brownie thing and the bread sticks are pretty good to. No idea why they bother with sandwiches and pasta though, their menu seems awfully bloated for a pizza place. I never tried that stuff, is it good?

I ordered pizza hut stuffed crust boi

i love stuffed crust but the bottom is always so soggy

only pizza i know of that's better reheated than fresh

>tfw get free pizza from pizza hut

order pizza, send email complaining about it, they send coupon for a free pizza, repeat

You gotta order at noon. Thats when tjey make the stuffed crust. Tjey jave someone come in, make like 30 of them, sauce half of em and then throw em in a fridge and use them until theyre sold out. Its soggy because its had sauce on it and was already made like 5 hrs ago

When does the 50% off end?

This, I'd like to grab a pizza or two this weekend.

Dominos gave me food poisoning once.

Maybe if you didn't have the insides of a pathetic child you'd not have gotten sick.

Yeah and i got sick once from some highly inspected usda ground beef. Sometimes it happens faggot, no matter the place. Dont go crying to the best pizza place because you got sick once

get over it, the owner/operators are doing exactly what they set out to do when the opened the place, make money. Dumb fucking deals that warrant little to no profit per item is a good way to expand your range of people who come in, even if during the rush a few more people than normal are going to get pieces of shit that are burnt or just look like a harlequin baby with acne

plus busy times facilitate the need for more hours, and I don't know about you, but when I worked in a pizza place, half the people there needed more hours

patrician

for me, it's a pan pizza with brooklyn pepperoni and chicken

They still have the brooklyn pepperoni and sausages where you live?

I thought that was only a thing for a limited time when they first came out with it.

pizza hut gave me hives
i will never get the dominos hate meme

The sandwiches aren't bad.

Sunday