Drunk as fuck and about to drive to taco bell, what should I get?

drunk as fuck and about to drive to taco bell, what should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=drunk as fuck taco bell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>drunk as fuck
>about to drive

almost got me there pal

it's 5 in the afternoon

Yeah, this.
I have no fucking sympathy for drunk drivers.

Arrested

sit yo ass down

Some of my best friends are drunk drivers.

Those aren't your friends, because friends don't let friends drive drunk.

A DUI

itt: slack-jawed MADD faggots

t. boozer

you are a fucking drunk piece of shit man

You're boring, Sally.

I LAUGHED TOO HARD

>stay at home and eat somthing and sleep
or
>get a dui, go to jail, spend 2500+ on fees lose your job and have no car for a year
you choose nigger

In SC it's a minimum of $10,000 fine. They don't mess around with the money here for that stuff. On the other hand, every one drives drunk for some reason and all my street signs, speed signs, stop signs, everything gets knocked over an average of 3 times a year because of drunk drivers hitting them when they quickly "run off the road and swerve back on"

can i get some serious replies from people who aren't butthurt straightedge 16 year olds? thanks. getting pretty hungry, will probably just go and decide at random if you guys dont hurry up.

For me, it's the McPasta

yea make yourself a turkey sandwich and have a glass of water you pathetic shit stain. you realize Veeky Forums has one of the highest age averages so your the child in this situation faggot

hey pal reddits 3 doors down i think your in the wrong establishment

You're going to get a a DUI about one block from the Taco Bell. You'll see that building, think you've made it and then you'll hear the siren and see those flashing lights. Somewhere, I laugh at your misfortune. When they are are putting you in the back of that squad car, and you're just staring at that Taco Bell with a brain full of noise and an empty stomach, remember that you were warned by your betters.

So OP should park 1.5 blocks away and walk the rest?

At least he has the consolation of knowing Tyrone will be his bedfellow for a night unless he can cough up $2500 in cash for bail.

why are people getting so heated over copypasta

>knowing where reddit is
Of course you would

yeah i know where it is, and you know the interior. Bye bye buddy

>being an alcoholic is cool guize xD
Maybe you should lay off the sauce, it's drilling holes in your already tiny brain

we're just having fun by being fuckwads to each other. try it sometime.

Apparently MADD browses Veeky Forums.

Sippin

>this thread again

warosu.org/ck/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=drunk as fuck taco bell