Does a wooden spoon make a curry more enjoyable/better? Also is curry a soup

Does a wooden spoon make a curry more enjoyable/better? Also is curry a soup

curry is a stew, is stew a soup?

What defines a soup? Is consomme a soup?

How fucking stupid are you ?

No
cereal is soup, whereas oatmeal is stew

So is my diarrea soup aswell?

What so you mean? Do you infuse the wooden spoon into the curry and take it out later? Or do you break it up in little pieces and mix it all in? Is this a common thing?

Your diarrhea is a stew.

gravy

Since this is a thread about ccurry:

I made like a gallon of penang curry tonight, and it's super fucking spicy. Is there anything I can do to maintain the flavor of my curry as I eat it over the next week and keep it from destroying my bowels?

In other words, how can I make it less spicy? Just add coconut milk?

its all gravy baby

i mean really all of these things are just different kinds of turkeys anyway

Stir in some curd or plain yoghurt. You don't need that much.

Is soup flavored water?

Curry is a gravy.

Jesus christ here we go.

More to the point. What's the difference between a soup and a broth? What's a thin soup with large chunks in it called? What's a thick soup with pulses called?

>Also is curry a soup

I put curry paste in my lentil and potato soup, does that make it a curry?

Curry is at its best when its cooked in a wooden saucepan

yes but only when the wooden spoon is freshly killed and put in raw
ume delicia!

Nothing you add can neutralize/eliminate the spiciness. All you can do is dilute it out. This will make your curry less flavorful since I'm assuming the spice is coming from your curry paste itself. Try to add a little of all the other shit (coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaf, etc.) so the flavor doesn't disappear.

>curry

Dairy products can neutralize the heat. That works because the casein in the dairy chemically binds to the capsaicin.

The problem is that dairy often doesn't go well with the dish in question.

I don't think it works that way. Yes, casein (a milk protein) does bind to capsaicin, but it doesn't neutralize it. Dairy is only useful for when your mouth is on fire from eating something spicy. The casien binds up the capsaicin and washes it away. I'm afraid that adding it to a curry doesn't remove the capsaicin.

Just add coconut milk, or better yet, make coconut jasmine rice (basically just make rice using mostly or all coconut milk instead of water).

That way you enjoy the full, spicy flavor of the curry, but then you have it with coconut rice which cuts the spiciness immediately.

Alternate between large portions of rice and prayer

What about vomit?

i'ts a cottage

no but this looks good

broth is like lettuce
soup is like salad

It is good. Mostly it was a simple/fast dinner, though.

1. Saute onions, celery, carrot, in an Instant Pot
2. Deglaze with a little lemon juice and water, stir in garam masala, and let it simmer until the water evaporates and it starts to stick
3. Add more water, stir in Better than Bouillon chicken base b/c too lazy to make stock properly, stir in marmite because it's less guilty than straight MSG, stir in ton of green curry paste (the kind with lemongrass)
4. Add chopped yellow potatoes and a bunch of green lentils
5. Put lid on Instant Pot and set to soup for 30 minutes
6. Depressure and remove lid, add a block of frozen spinach and set to saute, stir occasionally until spinach is cooked
7. Add giant pat of butter
8. More salt if needed
9. ????
10. Profit