What do you think of goat cheese pizza?

What do you think of goat cheese pizza?

Goat cheese tastes like dirt, I'll pass

*blocks your path*

one of my favourites

flyover pleb

coastie roastie

Southern Ca actually, goat cheese is garbage.

That's the most pleb comment I've read all day. Congratulations.

I like it.

t. manchild

Not everyone likes the same tastes you idiot. Why would I eat something just because it's considered "good" when I find the taste revolting?

Studies have shown that eating something you don't like is the best way to stop not liking it.

What do you even mean by goat cheese? It's too broad. You can make all sorts of different cheeses from goat milk.

delicious and tangy. goes great on hawaiian and a non-classic take of the margherita (goat cheese + roast garlic + arugala)

Studies have shown that most people don't like eating things they don't like the taste of...

t. cheese addicted fat americunts

>be American
>eat cheese
>get shot

broaden your horizon. why even bother showing an interest in food culture if you are just gonna eat tendies with ketchup for the rest of your life.

>denying chicken strips and ketchup's culture just because they're more common
pleb

>Americans
>addicted to goat cheese

Only Americans love shitty greasy fatty dairy foods like cheese, kill yourselves you fat pieces of shit. Everyone from old Veeky Forums knows that Americans are not allowed on Veeky Forums and that cheese is not Veeky Forums related.

kill yourself my man

>putting on other things besides cheese and leaves.

absolutely haram.

If I was an american I wouldn't have claimed to have eaten cheese.

goat and ricotta are PRIME

>old Veeky Forums

I cringed.

Pizza Emergency at Pizza Mediterranea in Perugia, Italy is the best pizza I've ever had with its globs of goat cheese.

>Europeans always make fun of Americans for not liking cheese or having good taste in cheese
>Presumably Europoor calls Americans cheese addicted
Wut

Europeans should be banned from using the internet

pizza with no sauce or other cheese or any toppings just goat cheese and fresh rocket on top after it's cooked is GOAT

All cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.

all sans pepper jack

kill yourself

goat cheese is too dry and sour. the lack of fat just makes it tastes like musk

I get that you don't like it, but it really doesn't taste like dirt. Foods that can have earthy, soil flavors are mushrooms, south east asian coffees and peaty whiskies.

Goat cheeses are more piquant/pungent, herbal, vegetal, imo.

so fucking good. I always look for it but way too few places make it. Honestly I don't think anything else comes even close as a pizza topping.

not enough goat, too much cheese/10

Goat cheese with Olives and maybe a light ranch drizzling is goat tier pizza topping

You're all as dumb as your reputation precedes for not realising that's an aussie, dirt dwelling yokels.

As a cooking pleb I've found that as far as frozen pizza goes, finding a vegetarian goat cheese one and adding chorizo to it is leagues above your average frozen meatlovers.
Recommendation ends here, but i throw close to half a link on there along with a layer of cheddar cause I'm long past giving a fuck so adapt accordingly.

the shitposting is real holy shit