Ice cream thread

BUBBLE

NICE AND DOUBLE

Intrigued

DUBBLE*

PAN

NICE AND HOT

cream, milk, sugar, pinch of salt

>not just taking pics while you cook and pretyping all this shit in notepad and just posting it after you're done instead of making us wait an hour for a tweet length recipe

kys OP

GUM

IN

chill

Gross, why

did you get overnight shipping or was that other thread a couple days old?

also didn't post but adding that exta cereal at the end must have helped with lots of flavor even though it wasn't crunchy

faggot

I found a smaller bag at publix

my base tastes pretty good right now, kept adding more gum while it was steeping. It looks a bit more pink irl, need food coloring though

Hope it turns out good, that's objectively the best tasting bubble gum until it runs out of flavor 30 seconds after you put it in your mouth.

Bravo, sir or madam.

I find this to be very interesting which is not a common occurrence for me on Veeky Forums.

yes it's the best, that's why I'm using it instead of some bubblegum flavoring/extract.

gonna keep experimenting with extracting the flavor in different ways

Have you tried chewing the gum and spitting all the flavor into a spittoon, the just mixing all the bubble gum spit into the ice cream mix? That's what I'd do

I actually thought of this and it reminded me of those spit fermented south american drinks

Kinda looks like cut up hotdogs in queso

churning now

Added the white chocolate chips

That's real white chocolate and not candy melts right? I'm worried that they'll overpower the gum.

what a retarded idea

it's honestly pretty damn good, kind of amazed. Double bubble flavor came through perfectly.

yeah you're right, should have used some shitty white chocolate. it's not that bad though, the gum is pretty strong.

Glad it worked out, good thread.

I'll stick to chocolate for now thanks

Try big red soda. Tastes exatcly like double bubble