ITT: Foods only you eat

ITT: Foods only you eat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THlUD-VQry4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gluten

youtube.com/watch?v=THlUD-VQry4

crayfish

Spaghetti bolognese on toast w/ peanut butter.

strawberry jelly on hot dogs is god tier but nobody will listen to me

Obviously not the only person, but the only person I know

>t. Irish-American in Central Utah

The most artistic image I've ever seen posted on Veeky Forums. It encompasses everything about the human condition.

Over easy egg sandwich with sauteed onion, mayo, cheddar, and some kind of fruit jam. It's pretty good but everyone is like "omg fruit jam on an egg sandwich? gross!" and will never try it :'(

Most people in America at least are really turned off to the idea of fruit and meat together for some reason but it usually tastes good

jelly burger doesn't sound that bad, but that pic look like too much jelly to me an I'm very disappoint with how that burger patty look

My favourite!

Oh yeah, like Swedish dishes with meat and lingonberry jam

Or Iranian dishes with chicken and sour cherries

It's actually really fucking good

I used to work at McDonald's. Lots of people who order the breakfast platter smear jelly on the biscuit and put the sausage patty in the middle. I do it too.

I like eating the spinal cord out of turkey necks

eh could be good
cranberry jam goes with pork

benis :DDDDD

My fine cohort of African descent

baby carrots swimming in a vinaigrette

I'm about to put a spiced marmalade on this turkey burger thing, partly because of this thread and partly because I have to eat it off of an english muffin bun

2 other things, one, carrot greens steamed with slivered almonds and tossed with balsamic vinegar and parmesan. I've tried to put several people on to it and everyone seems to come to the conclusion that it's doing too much.

More humbly, and obviously I'm not the only one in the world for this, but I'm the only person in my family or group of friends who will eat spam. My parents thought it was disgusting and wouldn't let me buy it when I lived with them.

I eat the organ meat (kidney, I think) found in the bony part of chicken thighs

Update-hit the sides of a sourdough english muffin with this grapefruit-ginger marmalade I made and cottage cheese and put the turkey patty in between those. For some "What can I make out of the seven ingredients in my house" cooking this is a definite success.

i'll eat a bowl of marinara by itself. like it was super thick tomato soup.

Sometime I just drink salsa

I eat sashimi without wasabi and soy sauce.

>bowl of cum

Fag identified

I work at Dunkin, only the niggers do this. I always suspected they wanted to steal jelly for sandwiches at home because they didn't want to buy it.

When I was a kid I used to drink the brine from jard olives

cream cheese on EVERYTHING

Toast two bread, apply crunchy peanut butter to both slices, two slices of black forest ham from the local deli, two slices of hickory smoked turkey from the local deli.

>he doesn't like cum
come back when you learn to appreciate fine dining, pleb

Theres picky threads and then theres this. I drink a lot? Almost everybody I know doesnt do that which is weird. For breakfast ill have me a serving of coffe, tea, and two servings of orange juice, similiar for dinner too. I cant be the only one.

What do you see? I assume the red crawfish is his wife.

I never thought of this but it looks good