Lunchbox thread

Post your lunchboxes

All the cool kids had one of these in school

Fashionable cooler? It keeps sandwiches and beer cold.

;_;

it's functional, no shame

I'm actually in the market for a bento box at the moment. My requirements are quite specific and differ from yours significantly but would you be able to help?

Used this one at my old job.

Bento boxes are the bee's knees. Too bad they're pretty useless for sandwiches.

Nice pinku (that's Japanese for pink) bento box, user.

And a ching chong nip nong to you

Discrete looking bento box from wilko

post moar bento boxes please

that depends on the size and your ability to cut a sandwich
I've seen people putting toast in bento

Tiffins>bentos

Wow its tuba wear that you can't see through. How cultural

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Grow up faggot

This is me too.

It's an old pasta you dip

lurk moar

My ex still took her lunch in a Hello Kitty bento box when she was 27.

POO

They are an objectively better vessel when filled with white people food.

i use this bad boy, probably the largest besides a full on cooler which ive seen some guys use.

its big enough for 3 meals working 16+ hours a day, i only wish the side pockets were bigger because i use a nalgene and not the shitty thermos/coffee cup it came with.

Take it to a shoemaker and get them to add a bottle holder

All I need is a thick and big ziplock bag and a bottle.